Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Breh when I read this part in the books I jumped up and down like ooohhhhhh shyt
Werd my nikka I was like
giphy.gif

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I ain't gonna lie, I was rooting for Khalessi even tho that's the opp I'm starkset all day but since you wanna give up the twat to some daytime ass nikka, her & her squad starting to look :flabbynsick:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn brehs....LF definitely expected Tyrion to be blamed for Jofferys murder. So he expects Tyrion will die or be banished so Sansa can marry again. He planned to marry Cats sister to take over that castle and it's ill defenses and kill her because she talk too much and is a liability..

That would allow him to marry Sansa and control Winterfell while still being in the good graces of the Lannisters which occupy the thrown that he put in massive debt. So Stannis (with the iron banks backing) and the Lannisters will duke it out while LF is chilling....only to come in a swoop up and attack while both powerhouses are weakened....

WTF is this nikka planning next :banderas:.....this shyt is chess brehs..

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they don't ever kill off the Hound,man.That's gonna be a sad day because he's my favorite character..I know it's probably coming,though.Hopefully all the Starks can kliq back up and start running shyt and he can go out as a high ranking Kingsguard for house Stark or some shyt.Crossing my fingers.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I hope they don't ever kill off the Hound,man.That's gonna be a sad day because he's my favorite character..I know it's probably coming,though.Hopefully all the Starks can kliq back up and start running shyt and he can go out as a high ranking Kingsguard for house Stark or some shyt.Crossing my fingers.

I think the Hound is done with kings lol...

600full.gif

Daps
I just hope he doesn't go out with some bytch ass infection like Drogo :beli: