Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:lupe: The Mountain making mince meat out of his human practice targets.

The Hound being humanized a bit, I hope he doesn't go out like Drogo did though.

Arya:wow: told y'all we were going to eat well this episode. Doesn't even bat an eyelash anymore.

Jaime pretty much admitting he is :flabbynsick: was kind of sad to see brehs. Dude has took loss after loss, Guess unlike Nas, he has smartened up.

:pachaha:We're watching Khaleesi turn into a THOT right before eyes brehs. NoSwagharis got in them guts as easy as they have conquered all the cities in Easteros. Half TheColi could talk our ways into that p*ssy brehs. Negative points to #Targset for no Missandei appareance though.

:sas1:Stannis, oh wait he was a no show:sas2:

Negative points to #Stannisset as well, half of my brehs ride for Curt Connors ancestor and I feel like she may have been threatened this episode.

Cersei was obviously born :demonic:

:smugdraper:Even Sansa got a win this episode, slapping some sense into Michael Oliver, #Starkset can't lose brehs.

:heh: at Bron unlocking the Ralph Lauren fit from Assassins Creed. Figured he sold out Tyrion though

:blessed:Oberyn is so graceful brehs, no homo, gonna be a hell of a fight between him and The Mountain though. I got Obeezy squeeking out a win. The Mountain is just the first name on his list.

:shaq2:My nikka Jon having to deal with these imbeciles at Castle Black, I hope they all die except for Jon and his brehs.

Theme of the episode and the season as a whole so far has been #Starkset will win, and you will lose though.....

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang #KnightsWatch affliated :wow:

Breh unless you @obarth , I ain't trying to have you nikkas give reviews my targ. You nikkas over here trying to get shine off a style HE made up. You really think nikkas are gonna be starving in the streets waiting for a fukking @macpat reivew? No, they aren't my targ. Get your own lane, go review some ABC shyt.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Breh unless you @obarth , I ain't trying to have you nikkas give reviews my targ. You nikkas over here trying to get shine off a style HE made up. You really think nikkas are gonna be starving in the streets waiting for a fukking @macpat reivew? No, they aren't my targ. Get your own lane, go review some ABC shyt.

its obarth's fault for stepping away from his chair for too long. somebody gonna try to sit there meng.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Not no damn starkset loving bytch. We keeping this trap in house, y'all die.

:mjlol:

your queen is wack breh :camby: she out here giving it up to thugs like any ol thot. she should be saving herself and on her way to westeros to marry some lord with a huge army. instead she wants to stay in the middle east getting piped out by some glorified security guard. meanwhile she dont even know where her kids are. yea khaleesi is looking wack out here :mjlol:

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

:ld:How pitiful of a poster do you have to be to stan another poster?

I watch this show, and I share my views just like many others that participate in this thread. I look forward to reading reviews of episodes from all sets regardless of the set beef that goes on in this thread. That is what makes this thread enjoyable to me. If it gets your panties in a bunch you can easily put me on ignore breh:manny:

:comeon: nikka come in here running to @obarth defense and he has blessed y'all maybe once this entire season:patrice:

:camby: FOH

:win:#Starkset bytch

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:ld:How pitiful of a poster do you have to be to stan another poster?

I watch this show, and I share my views just like many others that participate in this thread. I look forward to reading reviews of episodes from all sets regardless of the set beef that goes on in this thread. That is what makes this thread enjoyable to me. If it gets your panties in a bunch you can easily put me on ignore breh:manny:

:comeon: nikka come in here running to @obarth defense and he has blessed y'all maybe once this entire season:patrice:

:camby: FOH

:win:#Starkset bytch

targset looking like khaleesi out here :sas2:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Looked down and saw this, post disregarded.

Just as I thought, stay in your lane lil nikka, we still hungry outchea. You don't want to end up in a bodybag.

giphy.gif

:win: #Starkset #WolfGang #KnightsWatch affliated :wow:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
He'd lose but I was just thinking back to when he needed somebody to fight for him and he said his brother Jamie would:to:
You know it has to be killing Jamie not being able to fight for his brother...Jamie don't even care about his own life, he'd fight that big nikka but he just doesn't feel with one hand that he gives Tyrion the best chance to win...

Sidenote...Is there anything more embarrassing than getting killed by a little girl carrying a thin blade named needle? Every time I see her slay someone I immediately :russ: