Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jards

All Star
Daps
She's a fakkit for that, no ones gonna care about her after this show is over anyways, she'll always just be that chick from Game Of Thrones. Smart that shyt waited right until it was impossible to replace her though
Makes no sense to me tbh, we done seen all that shyt already - you may as well keep getting butt ass nekid.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
OB started twirling that spear, had the whole arena mesmerized.....not even tip off yet and he leaving the crowd speechless. putting on shows during warmups, not even the least bit worried about conserving energy. and you know he was up all night fukkin the finest humans in kings landing. that endurance:whoo:

this wait is gonna be unbearable....this shyt feelin like a game 7. the mountain practicing on the common man, but he gonna find out real quick OB is anything but common yall:ufdup:

Daps
everyone's talking about the major shyt but what about what's happening at castle black?

jonny snow keeps trying to tell them but nah. dude knows a gigantic shyt storm is coming their way that they're not prepared for and his boss is just like "meh ...:manny: it's all good, go clean my chamber pot, bytch". dat frustration...i dunno how he can take it. i'd wanna just take his head but you know that's an instant death sentence. if anything, jon's gotta start politicking hard and get his brothers on his side and stage a coup or something. but even if manages to get to a place where he's in charge, he still knows they're pretty much fukked. i have no idea how all that's gonna play out. whatever happens, i just hope he survives...i mean, i think he will but yo...seems like everybody's expendable at some point.

It's time for Jon to wisen up. He's showing the political aptitude of Stannis Baratheon right now. He knows the acting Lord Commander doesn't like him and will shoot down any idea he has no matter how good it is simply cuz it's coming from him, so why keep barking up that tree? Why keep bringing these issues up in front of everyone where that old fakkit would rather humiliate you than do what's right for the watch?

Jon should've taken it to the head of the builders in private, sold him on it, then had him bring it to the acting Lord Commander. The Night's Watch is poised to get obliterated if Stannis doesn't make it in time. :damn:

#SmartenUpJon

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
i dunno man. i like that actor but his accent is all over the fukking place. shyt is hilarious sometimes.
I thought the same thing but that's part of the nikka's game. When he's among Lords and Ladies, dude speaks with a 'common' accent to seem less threatening but when he's on his demonic shyt, he speaks with a 'normal' but darker accent:

Common accent:

Darker accent:

LF and Varys are the best players in this game by a long way cause no one suspects their motives. My nikka Tyrion was wisest towhat these two nikkas were up but it ain't looking good for that nikka :to:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
2 weeks man :shaq2: wtf

danarys' story is fukking stale as fukk right now. my only complaint about the show is the waste of time on her storyline. the only cool part of it is grey worm and the unsullied, jorah in the friendzone, and the dragons. thank god this show isnt just about her.

arya :myman: the hound needs some neosporin asap tho :merchant:

oberyn stepping up for tyrion was awesome to watch. even better on the show.

lysa still falling :mjlol:

jon stark needs to poison this fakkit ass lord commander man :upsetfavre:. he is his steward, may as well :yeshrug:

hot pie making a return :pachaha:

previews look dope, but 2 weeks :sadbron:

@Real wtf u neg me for ? :dahell:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
fukk that shyt - every female on the show should've had a clause in their contract saying 'If and when we require you to show t*ts, ass, p*ssy, etc, them robes need to go in the bushes with the quickness'
Have we ever seen anything close to cersei's t*ts or ass. I wonder what she's working with. I don't even think I've seen her in anything but a big ass gown

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the new ep. damn, daario got the draws, tho? Gotta :salute: the nikka. And Oblock's fakkit as is legit, I can't even front. These fukking movie channels making these gay characters likeable.

And of course I talk about Littlefinger bodying ol' girl. Seen it coming a mile away, but damn. :wow:

I gotta shoutout #Targset.

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have we ever seen anything close to cersei's t*ts or ass. I wonder what she's working with. I don't even think I've seen her in anything but a big ass gown

Just her cleavage when she was holding Joffrey.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Lysa's gonna hit the ground before we get the next episode :sadcam:

Things started to drag a bit after Joffrey got clipped but since last week it's starting to pick up in a hurry. The actor playing Oberyn has good chemistry with Dinklage. The scene when he first arrives and then last night's episode were strong. Odds have been stacked against Tyrion his whole life and Oberyn becoming his champion is perfect revenge against his father and sister's constant black-balling.

And lastly :pacspit: to HBO and Emilia Clarke for denying us a Dany and Missandei dyke session. It's not fair to the hetero brehs sitting through the manufactured homo thug scenes they throw in once a season. I aint with this chicanery. Trying to throw some titties I've seen thrice into the mix like I'll respect it. (I do but :camby:)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:lupe: The Mountain making mince meat out of his human practice targets.

The Hound being humanized a bit, I hope he doesn't go out like Drogo did though.

Arya:wow: told y'all we were going to eat well this episode. Doesn't even bat an eyelash anymore.

Jaime pretty much admitting he is :flabbynsick: was kind of sad to see brehs. Dude has took loss after loss, Guess unlike Nas, he has smartened up.

:pachaha:We're watching Khaleesi turn into a THOT right before eyes brehs. NoSwagharis got in them guts as easy as they have conquered all the cities in Easteros. Half TheColi could talk our ways into that p*ssy brehs. Negative points to #Targset for no Missandei appareance though.

:sas1:Stannis, oh wait he was a no show:sas2:

Negative points to #Stannisset as well, half of my brehs ride for Curt Connors ancestor and I feel like she may have been threatened this episode.

Cersei was obviously born :demonic:

:smugdraper:Even Sansa got a win this episode, slapping some sense into Michael Oliver, #Starkset can't lose brehs.

:heh: at Bron unlocking the Ralph Lauren fit from Assassins Creed. Figured he sold out Tyrion though

:blessed:Oberyn is so graceful brehs, no homo, gonna be a hell of a fight between him and The Mountain though. I got Obeezy squeeking out a win. The Mountain is just the first name on his list.

:shaq2:My nikka Jon having to deal with these imbeciles at Castle Black, I hope they all die except for Jon and his brehs.

Theme of the episode and the season as a whole so far has been #Starkset will win, and you will lose though.....

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang #KnightsWatch affliated :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I know it is too much to hope for Hipster Daario to die offscreen fighting in one of the other slave cities but I am going to wish for it anyway.

And Arya is the gulliest character on this entire show. Wait till she grows a little and gets some more training. She's going to be checking names off that list like its nothing.