Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
"No claw, no red eye, no tail :beli: fukk this baby"
i47e7h7ykyq18.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I mean come on Oblock has been swaggin all season, talkin shyt about the Lannisters because his sister got split...The Mountain is practicing on live humans for God's sake! :sadcam: Lannisters keep some killas on the team! This should be a good fight but I got the Mountain for the win. Even Tyrion's sellsword didn't want no piece of that! :whoa:

oh look brehs,its a lannister. lets all laugh at him :russ:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
everyone's talking about the major shyt but what about what's happening at castle black?

jonny snow keeps trying to tell them but nah. dude knows a gigantic shyt storm is coming their way that they're not prepared for and his boss is just like "meh ...:manny: it's all good, go clean my chamber pot, bytch". dat frustration...i dunno how he can take it. i'd wanna just take his head but you know that's an instant death sentence. if anything, jon's gotta start politicking hard and get his brothers on his side and stage a coup or something. but even if manages to get to a place where he's in charge, he still knows they're pretty much fukked. i have no idea how all that's gonna play out. whatever happens, i just hope he survives...i mean, i think he will but yo...seems like everybody's expendable at some point.

:salute: my nikka. Your head is in the right place (no homo). You'd make a good candidate to join #TeamNightWatch

The one and only true defenders of Westeros

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
the old Daario was so much better suited, he had all the flair that the character was supposed to have

This new nikka is just generic as fukk
nikka looking like a fake ass Eric Bana in Troy smh.

I knew something major was going to go down in the last scene. Soon as LF came up, I knew that bish was going to get tossed down.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
for real? where did you hear this?
Natural brunette, Emilia Clarke has stated that she has never dyed her hair for the show. Daenerys Targaryen's impressive blond locks are achieved via an elaborate wig and makeup system that takes considerable time to get into place.
201 of 213 found this interesting | Share this

imdb trivia section... which is great for any show/movie you watch.. they always have little unknown facts and shyt and still separate the spoilers from them

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i'm with #housetargaryen but it's looking like a house full of simping fukk boys right now :snoop: the way he puffed his chest and smirked his face when she said that makes me wanna see him be the next to go. oberyn gives 0 fukks out there but him playing for both teams tho :huhldup:
i thought i was the only one who noticed that... SOMEONE NEEDS TO CAP THAT

nikka had his shoulders all back and shyt.. head all high like he did something special

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:shaq2: I just got done watching the episode. I figured a couple weeks ago that Lysa Tully was probably gonna get killed off this season & that must be 1 of the "Oh shyt" moments from the 2nd half of Book 3 that bookreaders been teasing, when I went to look up her profile on the wiki site for the books and noticed in the table of contents there was no storyline for her after Book 3.

But overall very good episode.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd:Like him or not, we all know Daario piped the shyt out of Khaleesi. And she was starving the way she was eyeing old boys piece.

I was thinking the same thing breh. I saw in the HBO thing at the beginning that there was nudity in this episode. Then I saw Daario bout to give her that work :shaq:

Only for them to cut to Melisandre titties :beli::ehh:

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
and @Adam3000 this episode confirms that Emilia was the actress who said she'd never get naked on the show again :sadcam:

we both know they woulda made a Dany/Daario sex scene if they had the option

fukk that shyt - every female on the show should've had a clause in their contract saying 'If and when we require you to show t*ts, ass, p*ssy, etc, them robes need to go in the bushes with the quickness'