Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
at the beginning of the season, people clowned LittleFinger, now everybody set jumping and bandwagoning the set. Let it be known I remember group who was doing it. Moon roof door opening for you losers.
:salute:

I gotta find that season 1 thread and check your credentials though :mjpls:
fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
at the beginning of the season, people clowned LittleFinger, now everybody set jumping and bandwagoning the set. Let it be known I remember group who was doing it. Moon roof door opening for you losers.
:salute: I remember nikkas hitting me with the :ufdup: for wanting to join Targset with Birdgang :manny:
Sansa needs to go doe :demonic:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
for real? where did you hear this?

It could be because she doesn't want to be spotted in her personal life so easily. If she colored/bleached the hair to what it looks like on the show people wouldn't leave her alone. Gonna be like :krs: "It's Khaleesi!". There was an article out a while back where she said people didn't recognize her without the wig. :yeshrug:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
It could be because she doesn't want to be spotted in her personal life so easily. If she colored/bleached the hair to what it looks like on the show people wouldn't leave her alone. Gonna be like :krs: "It's Khaleesi!". There was an article out a while back where she said people didn't recognize her without the wig. :yeshrug:
remember back after season one i saw a photoshoot of her and viserys without the hair, was unrecognizable.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Oberyn, do it for the TARGS! :wow:
The Mountain :ufdup: Oberyn got that Prince Rhaegar training :to: but this is 1 on 1, so you know shyt's about to go down. Not on some Money in the Bank shyt after a dude just killed 100 dudes like that fakkit Bob "Kennedy" Baratheon did.