Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
On a side note, to answer your question that I quoted Stannis Baratheon is the rightful King of the 7 Kingdoms. Cersei's kids were fathered by Jaime Lannister. Stannis is the rightful heir. At some point in time, Stannis came to be alongside Melisandre who is practices the religion of R'hollor, the Lord of Light. She sees visions in her fires and sees him as King if he will give himself to the Lord of Light. Stannis has resisted. Thats basically all there is to explain.
wouldn't that be Gendry? or do brothers take preference to b*stards?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
i'm tripping right now and cant believe i forgot about him

hrwZxDn.jpg

:mjlol:

:damn:

and that top informant ass dude Jorah was dry snitching on the swagless daario

sold that nikka out...talking about all the dirt he did in the past

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I think the one person you really don't want to fukk with in this song of ice and fire is Littlefinger. If you fukk with anyone else at least you'll see them coming...but Littlefinger:merchant:
just think... if cat wouldn't have begged for his life during the duel... everyone would still be living happily ever after

raff

Rookie
Daps
so why didn't Ned Stark get behind Stannis? why was it so important for him to find Gentry?
Gendry was a piece of the puzzle in Neds ongoing investigation. He believed as soon as he realized that Robert didn't really have children that Stannis is the rightful king.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Gendry was a piece of the puzzle in Neds ongoing investigation. He believed as soon as he realized that Robert didn't really have children that Stannis is the rightful king.
thanks. i need to go back and watch season 1. everything with ned stark is starting to get murky in my memory.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The way this man Hard on Hoes LPB left his arms up in the air like a 3 pointer follow through :russ:

tumblr_n5stpi9xLj1sh9j8fo6_r1_250.gif
bytch scusted him so much he didn't even wanted to touch her more than necessary,cold as ice :wow:
When Sansa hit that mongoloide I knew troubles was gons comes bouss :lupe: