Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
made the mistake of going into the book thread and skimmed the last page :why:
:mjlol: What an idiot!

:jawalrus: I remember the 1st time I visited the book thread just to post an article. Dem nikkas had a big-ass graphic chart in the thread with names & houses, I bounced immediately.

**reads last page of book thread**

**sees major spoilers for every single one of the next 4 episodes**

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I really hope you didn't catch those breh, that sucks

:patrice: So about those "Oh shyt" moments from the 2nd-half of Book 3 that y'all been teasing since the end of Season 3. We've only had 1 through the first 6 episodes (The Purple Wedding). Are they gonna spread the rest of them out for the last 3 episodes that are airing in June after the 1-week break? I hope they ain't trying to fit all of them in the season finale like you was suggesting a few weeks ago.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What kills me about this thread and the reason why I am hardly in here is that there is a thread for the books yet as the show unfolds the book readers and wikifags find there way into the thread to talk amongst us show watchers, which is cool but some can't help themselves from being fukk boys and either
A - making predictions that they know already but want to appear smart or whatever...the worst kind
B - low key spoiling shyt like...."you wanna ride for Ned stark....:usure::ufdup::youngsabo:"

I enjoy the fukk outta reading and posting with y'all but it's a thin line and don't make me "lazy" bc I didn't read the books....I work and travel a lot and read books relevant to business, society and history...sue me for not reading fiction but enjoying it on the screen.

It's because a lot of them desperately want to talk about the series and since the writer is slow as fukk they get lonely in the book threads. Half of the book thread is just people laughing at how dumb people are in the show thread (like they had everything figured out as they were reading) and trying to think of ways to low key spoil shyt in here.

I'm gonna go ahead and read books 4 and 5 because I know them jackasses won't be able to resist spoiling next years show either. After the 2nd episode of the series I had to cop the set because nikkas started showing their vagina EARLY.

Oh and the translator is the baddest chick.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It's the same thing bro. The last Harry Potter book came out in 2007....the last Harry Potter movie came out in 2011. So it was the same situation of people who read the books knowing what happened and moviegoers (instead of showwatchers) not knowing. Spoilers were everywhere, the same way there's spoilers everywhere for Hunger Games and Divergent now. People can come up with every reason to avoid the most rational choice........read the books like everyone else or don't go searching up the books.

Does that mean you personally have to be a fakkit and spoil shyt? Don't worry about what everyone else is doing around the net when you can't control your own fingers.

You are especially sad with all the theories you post trying to get e-points for being smart knowing damn well,you read the books.

This thread would be pretty spoiler free if it wasn't for like 2 posters, so don't act like spoilers are rampant on this site.

Last edited:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
A lot of people were all :scusthov: on the Ramsay and Reek storyline but with Ramsay tellin him to go back to being Theon, I'm interested on how this is gonna go down :whoo: Even with him on psychological lock down shyt could be possibly genius or a disaster.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
use the snitch button
I already have a few times with that malik cat, and I called him out in the book thread. then like a week or two later there was more talk about him spoiling shyt. and now another week later, and it's the same shyt with the same dude :mindblown: :shaq2: :yeshrug:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
What kills me about this thread and the reason why I am hardly in here is that there is a thread for the books yet as the show unfolds the book readers and wikifags find there way into the thread to talk amongst us show watchers, which is cool but some can't help themselves from being fukk boys and either
A - making predictions that they know already but want to appear smart or whatever...the worst kind
B - low key spoiling shyt like...."you wanna ride for Ned stark....:usure::ufdup::youngsabo:"

I enjoy the fukk outta reading and posting with y'all but it's a thin line and don't make me "lazy" bc I didn't read the books....I work and travel a lot and read books relevant to business, society and history...sue me for not reading fiction but enjoying it on the screen.
20120428144743!Preach.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Does that mean you personally have to be a fakkit and spoil shyt? Don't worry about what everyone else is doing around the net when you can't control your own fingers.

Put down the pitchfork. I've never dropped a MAJOR spoiler like so many people in here have. I really could have if I wanted to be a real dikkhead but, I'm not that mean spirited. I said what I said because it's true. Next year and the year after next, it's gonna be the same people complaining about being spoiled. Read the book and nobody will have that power over you.