Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

raff

Rookie
Daps
:dwillhuh:

What the fukk

shyt the series is gonna end before winds of winter comes out

Or they are going to have to change a lot of the story

Did grrm not realize this

I think there is enough material to last for 1,5 season. By the time show will catch up to the current content the new book will give us
new plots again till 2018 imo.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
There's something about Cersei's face that I really like, same for Margaery

The chick who plays Sansa isnt very pretty imo. It may be my inner hipster that makes me dislike Daenerys since everyone in the world dikkrides her and her terrible decision making skills, but she isnt all that, I mean I'd fukk tears out that chick but she aint all that special.

Both Shae and Melisandre are cute for old chicks, Asha, well I guess Yara is bad as fukk too though

All in all, Cersei and Margaery top 2

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

The chick who plays Sansa isnt very pretty imo. It may be my inner hipster that makes me dislike Daenerys since everyone in the world dikkrides her and her terrible decision making skills, but she isnt all that, I mean I'd fukk tears out that chick but she aint all that special.

Both Shae and Melisandre are cute for old chicks, Asha, well I guess Yara is bad as fukk too though

:why:

Sansa and dany best looking chicks on the show

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

:why:

Sansa and dany best looking chicks on the show
Missandei_HBO.jpg

She's the best mane