Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put down the pitchfork. I've never dropped a MAJOR spoiler like so many people in here have. I really could have if I wanted to be a real dikkhead but, I'm not that mean spirited. I said what I said because it's true. Next year and the year after next, it's gonna be the same people complaining about being spoiled. Read the book and nobody will have that power over you.

Some people don't want the book experience especially when they've started with tv.:yeshrug:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's because a lot of them desperately want to talk about the series and since the writer is slow as fukk they get lonely in the book threads. Half of the book thread is just people laughing at how dumb people are in the show thread (like they had everything figured out as they were reading) and trying to think of ways to low key spoil shyt in here.

I'm gonna go ahead and read books 4 and 5 because I know them jackasses won't be able to resist spoiling next years show either. After the 2nd episode of the series I had to cop the set because nikkas started showing their vagina EARLY.

Oh and the translator is the baddest chick.
:camby: blantant lie, nobody is in there talkin bout " :mjlol: these show nikkas are so dumb cuz they didn't notice this minute detail" outside of wikifags

it's literally the same 3-4 dudes who try to dry spoil shyt (two of which just read shyt from the wiki) and they get called out/shytted on in both threads

@R.E.N. Spells Ren had a list of nikkas to ignore so he wouldn't get spoiled, hit him up

Daps
she isnt beating Margaery. no way

2vcby2w.jpg

&

30hvg2t.jpg

&

RipeEachBrocketdeer.gif
Or
2v3odj5.jpg

&

213n590.jpg

&

SandyMisguidedBlueshark.gif
I'll take the Khaleesi.

Margaery has that Kate Upton midsection on the low....

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I already have a few times with that malik cat, and I called him out in the book thread. then like a week or two later there was more talk about him spoiling shyt. and now another week later, and it's the same shyt with the same dude :mindblown: :shaq2: :yeshrug:
I put him on ignore

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:camby: blantant lie, nobody is in there talkin bout " :mjlol: these show nikkas are so dumb cuz they didn't notice this minute detail" outside of wikifags

it's literally the same 3-4 dudes who try to dry spoil shyt (two of which just read shyt from the wiki) and they get called out/shytted on in both threads

@R.E.N. Spells Ren had a list of nikkas to ignore so he wouldn't get spoiled, hit him up

Bruh, it's more than a few posts in there laughing at the crack pot theories in here and talking shyt. But whatever it ain't that serious.

But yeah like I said its only like 2 folks spoiling but Malik trying to act like the spoilers are unavoidable when in fact if he would just log off half the problem would be solved.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bruh, it's more than a few posts in there laughing at the crack pot theories in here and talking shyt. But whatever it ain't that serious.

But yeah like I said its only like 2 folks spoiling but Malik trying to act like the spoilers are unavoidable when in fact if he would just log off half the problem would be solved.
why dont yall just put these nikkas on ignore tho :what: there's gotta be atleast 8 posters i put on ignore since the 2nd season, i damn near forgot they existed :mjlol: