Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Almost showtime
tumblr_n5fywfdafi1qzhshoo5_500.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Some people don't want the book experience especially when they've started with tv.:yeshrug:

It don't even matter. I said my peace. Let them have their witchhunt. I'm gonna still come in here. Imma gonna still post. Nikkas still mad about something from 2 weeks ago that I been sorted out with bk and brook. Im not the only book reader who let out a dry spoiler. The same guy who called me out said things he shouldn't have said but, being a cool guy I didn't say anything weeks ago even when he dragged my name through the mud.

Sansa looks like she's gonna be Lady of the Vale? :childplease: Anybody who has read all 5 book knows what sorts of things are going on in the Vale. Interesting theory there breh :rudy:

@Adam3000

4) Sansa Stark
- This little virgin is no longer an innocent pawn anymore. She knows the political game now. It was on full strength tonight, looking like a savvy campaign veteran. Pulled off the greatest power move of the season so far when she got Auntie Lysa to haul up them lemons all the way from Kings Landing and bake her up some lemon cakes :whew:. First lady type material there. Oh by the way, looks like shes gonna be the Lady of the Vale :smugdraper:. Rob Arryn is a fakkit no doubt about it but she's got that midas touch and she will control him, no doubt

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
why dont yall just put these nikkas on ignore tho :what: there's gotta be atleast 8 posters i put on ignore since the 2nd season, i damn near forgot they existed :mjlol:

Oh, i have read up to book 4, im just saying for the people who havent read them that spoiling is some ho shyt. Ill go ahead and add him to be safe for next two seasons though.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh, i have read up to book 4, im just saying for the people who havent read them that spoiling is some ho shyt. Ill go ahead and add him to be safe for next two seasons though.
:ehh: i read all of em, i just ignore those nikkas cuz that shyt is annoying as hell to watch happen