Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
made the mistake of going into the book thread and skimmed the last page :why:
eNSOypB.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
B - low key spoiling shyt like...."you wanna ride for Ned stark....:usure::ufdup::youngsabo:"

n.
After this season ends, there is barely any plot advancement at all in what is left of the books. I don't think that some of yall realize that, and paranoia creeps in too much in situations like what I quoted above

Book readers know almost nothing about the fate or direction of any character once episode 10 airs this year. The next two books were never even supposed to be written, there was supposed to be a 5 year gap in the story before the next book started but GRRM found that it didn't work and scrapped it. But because all this new material had to be created and inserted into his story at the last minute, very little of it is plot advancement. It is almost entirely character development.

So breathe easy after this season.

**until Winds of Winter is published, of course**

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
After this season ends, there is barely any plot advancement at all in what is left of the books. I don't think that some of yall realize that, and paranoia creeps in too much in situations like what I quoted above

Book readers know almost nothing about the fate or direction of any character once episode 10 airs this year. The next two books were never even supposed to be written, there was supposed to be a 5 year gap in the story before the next book started but GRRM found that it didn't work and scrapped it. But because all this new material had to be created and inserted into his story at the last minute, very little of it is plot advancement. It is almost entirely character development.

So how exactly is there going to be a season 5 :lupe:

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn, I heard book 4 was slow but damn!!!

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So how exactly is there going to be a season 5 :lupe:
Well, lots of book 4and 5 material is already happening. About half the characters

The remainder of the books will likely be combined into one season, even though there isnt a ton of plot moving foreward there is enough dope shyt to still last a season.

I predict that material from book 6, whether it is released or not, will start showing next sesson.

There is even one major character whose entire storyline will be finished by the end of THIS season

FinessePro

Banned
Daps
Where y'all rank the ladies of GoT?
1.Sansa
2.Margery
3.Dany
4.Cersei
5. Wildling p*ssy
6. That hoe that was sidekick to little finger in season 1

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kills me about this thread and the reason why I am hardly in here is that there is a thread for the books yet as the show unfolds the book readers and wikifags find there way into the thread to talk amongst us show watchers, which is cool but some can't help themselves from being fukk boys and either
A - making predictions that they know already but want to appear smart or whatever...the worst kind
B - low key spoiling shyt like...."you wanna ride for Ned stark....:usure::ufdup::youngsabo:"

I enjoy the fukk outta reading and posting with y'all but it's a thin line and don't make me "lazy" bc I didn't read the books....I work and travel a lot and read books relevant to business, society and history...sue me for not reading fiction but enjoying it on the screen.

Preach. Vague hints are not an excuse to reveal plot and then blame show watchers for "not connecting the dots."

:sadcam:That feeling you have when your favorite characters plans get spoiled and the realization that his biggest move will have no affect on you.:birdman:

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Well, lots of book 4and 5 material is already happening. About half the characters

The remainder of the books will likely be combined into one season, even though there isnt a ton of plot moving foreward there is enough dope shyt to still last a season.

I predict that material from book 6, whether it is released or not, will start showing next sesson.

There is even one major character whose entire storyline will be finished by the end of THIS season
:dwillhuh:

What the fukk

shyt the series is gonna end before winds of winter comes out

Or they are going to have to change a lot of the story

Did grrm not realize this