Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure if this was posted already, but GRRM was on Conan on Wednesday

valar morghulis
valar dohaeris

It's not, and a major point of confusion could be cleared up if they showed Ned's battle at _____ (I forgot the name of the battle where he comes close but is unable to save his dying sister).
Tower of Joy?
"And now it begins,"
"No... now it ENDS."

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
how is it the same dudes are able to keep posting spoilers in this thread? come on mods...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Rickon Watch -- Day 7

Will our young lord/warden/prince/king of the north make an appearance and claim his rightful spot at #2 on the power rankings?

Stay tuned

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
how is it the same dudes are able to keep posting spoilers in this thread? come on mods...
same way everyone was allowed to post the season previews, previews of the next episodes, pics from the next episode, show titles, cast interviews, and everything else... two seconds after mods were "clearly" laying down the law of what is allowed and not

like someone else said.... if you don't want spoilers, you might as give up coming on the internet in general :yeshrug:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
It's not, and a major point of confusion could be cleared up if they showed Ned's battle at _____ (I forgot the name of the battle where he comes close but is unable to save his dying sister).

That's why I say they'd have to tread lightly around spoilers
They could probably get around it by just showing them having a funeral at the end for her and skip that battle altogether

Show
battle of the trident
Sacking of kings landing
Siege of storms end/rescue

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What kills me about this thread and the reason why I am hardly in here is that there is a thread for the books yet as the show unfolds the book readers and wikifags find there way into the thread to talk amongst us show watchers, which is cool but some can't help themselves from being fukk boys and either
A - making predictions that they know already but want to appear smart or whatever...the worst kind
B - low key spoiling shyt like...."you wanna ride for Ned stark....:usure::ufdup::youngsabo:"

I enjoy the fukk outta reading and posting with y'all but it's a thin line and don't make me "lazy" bc I didn't read the books....I work and travel a lot and read books relevant to business, society and history...sue me for not reading fiction but enjoying it on the screen.

Last edited: