Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Honestly, most of all are just crybabies. I've read 100s of books over the years and I've never went on forums/websites to discuss a series without reading the books first. When Hunger Games became popular, I read all three books in a few weeks.......THEN I went online to talk about it. If I had went online, I would've got spoiled (which I have before on a few books and it's not nearly as bad as you guys tryna make it :comeon:). If you don't want to be spoiled....READ THE BOOKS. STOP SEARCHING ANYTHING RELATED TO GAME OF THRONES. The internet don't give a fukk about you or the fact that you haven't read. You think when Dumbledore got killed in HP, were fans respecting people who didn't read HP books or was that shiit immediately plastered across the internet :childplease:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Honestly, most of all are just crybabies. I've read 100s of books over the years and I've never went on forums/websites to discuss a series without reading the books first. When Hunger Games became popular, I read all three books in a few weeks.......THEN I went online to talk about it. If I had went online, I would've got spoiled (which I have before on a few books and it's not nearly as bad as you guys tryna make it :comeon:). If you don't want to be spoiled....READ THE BOOKS. STOP SEARCHING ANYTHING RELATED TO GAME OF THRONES. The internet don't give a fukk about you or the fact that you haven't read. You think when Dumbledore got killed in HP, were fans respecting people who didn't read HP books or was that shiit immediately plastered across the internet :childplease:

Shut up fukk boy
You should be banned for being a straight up little b*tch boy faggit
Posting theories making it seem you never read the books. :pacspit:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Shut up fukk boy
You should be banned for being a straight up little b*tch boy faggit
Posting theories making it seem you never read the books. :pacspit:

Ban me then :childplease:

Y'all nikkas can't do shiit without being spoiled because your lazy azz won't read. Can't watch got youtube videos, can't read got web articles, can't go on the real ASOIAF forum because you're a lazy azz muthafukka that won't pick up the 5 books and you expect a story that has been out for 18 years and the millions of people who have read it to keep it spoiler free.....just for you :childplease: Just the other day, there was a Wire thread in here, nikkas discussing the entire series.....that's all good because it's been 6 years since it ended. If you get spoiled, it's on you....but you expect books that have been out since Clinton was President to not be spoiled.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Ban me then :childplease:

Y'all nikkas can't do shiit without being spoiled because your lazy azz won't read. Can't watch got youtube videos, can't read got web articles, can't go on the real ASOIAF forum because you're a lazy azz muthafukka that won't pick up the 5 books and you expect a story that has been out for 18 years and the millions of people who have read it to keep it spoiler free.....just for you :childplease: Just the other day, there was a Wire thread in here, nikkas discussing the entire series.....that's all good because it's been 6 years since it ended. If you get spoiled, it's on you....but you expect books that have been out since Clinton was President to not be spoiled.

I read the books probably before you did.
But pretending to not read the books and posting theories like they are your own is some straight hoe sh*t.
How much sand in your vagina do you have to have to do something like that :stopitslime:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I read the books probably before you did.
But pretending to not read the books and posting theories like they are your own is some straight how sh*t

I only read halfway up to Storm of Swords. I went on Wikipedia and spoiled myself about who killed Joffrey. Keep dismissing the point though. Nonbookreaders are the oddballs. You want to search up a book series you haven't read, then get mad when you get spoiled. Who's the dimwit here? :childplease: Divergent is a really popular series right now because of the movie. Now if you search the series, you're gonna find out something you didn't want to find out because the third book ends on a sour note and everyone talks about it freely online..........The common denominator here is you need to pick up the damn book and read :beli:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I only read halfway up to Storm of Swords. I went on Wikipedia and spoiled myself about who killed Joffrey. Keep dismissing the point though. Nonbookreaders are the oddballs. You want to search up a book series you haven't read, then get mad when you get spoiled. Who's the dimwit here? :childplease: Divergent is a really popular series right now because of the movie. Now if you search the series, you're gonna find out something you didn't want to find out because the third book ends on a sour note and everyone talks about it freely online..........The common denominator here is you need to pick up the damn book and read :beli:
no matter what you think and believe

the rules are simple, no spoilers

leave the fukking thread and dont come back

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:snoop: You can't compare a blockbuster movie series adapted from a book series to a blockbuster weekly TV Series adapted from a book series.

Since GoT is a TV show that they keep week to week, episode to episode, folks are a lot more emotionally invested in it than a movie series like LotR/The Hobbit, Harry Potter, & the Hunger Games. That's why folks are more sensitive to book spoilers for GoT than the movie series I listed.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:snoop: You can't compare a blockbuster movie series adapted from a book series to a blockbuster weekly TV Series adapted from a book series.

Since GoT is a TV show that they keep week to week, episode to episode, folks are a lot more emotionally invested in it than a movie series like LotR/The Hobbit, Harry Potter, & the Hunger Games. That's why folks are more sensitive to book spoilers for GoT than the movie series I listed.

It's the same thing bro. The last Harry Potter book came out in 2007....the last Harry Potter movie came out in 2011. So it was the same situation of people who read the books knowing what happened and moviegoers (instead of showwatchers) not knowing. Spoilers were everywhere, the same way there's spoilers everywhere for Hunger Games and Divergent now. People can come up with every reason to avoid the most rational choice........read the books like everyone else or don't go searching up the books.