Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Guess its best to avoid this thread until sundays :beli:

Had a dream last night about The Mountain vs Oberyn(nikka had powers like Goku:wow:)

If i was tyrion, id choose The Hound. Hasn't it been stated multiple times that The Hound is the only one who can defeat his brother

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
Pictures from Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7 “Mockingbird”

Pictures from this Sunday’s new episode of Game of Thrones, “Mockingbird,” have been released. This batch includes a new look at Daenerys Targaryen studying a map, our favorite new odd couple Brienne and Pod, Samwell Tarly, and Sansa Stark enjoying something she hasn’t seen in a while, snow.

mockingbird1-630x419.jpg

mockingbird2-630x419.jpg

mockingbird3-630x419.jpg

mockingbird4-630x419.jpg

mockingbird5-630x354.jpg

"

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It's pretty simple, don't see how this topic is so confusing. If something has aired during an episode then its fair game. Anything other than that could be considered a spoiler.

Casting for future episodes, episode titles..shyt like that shouldn't be posted. Some sites consider previews spoilers also, we don't normally bytch about those but if you're watching every single thing you can find, every interview and article looking for hints of whats going to happen then I can see why people are having problems with what your're posting. Doesn't matter what the source is, if the source isn't an aired episode then it shouldn't be posted in this thread. This may seem extreme but this same shyt every season gets tiring. I've had major plot twists spoiled for me for every popular series dating back to the wire on sohh. I'm personally sick of it and judging by the non-stop complaints, I'm not the only one.

and grandma's pic isnt a good example, the screenshot itself was fine but when it was posted here it linked to an image set which had other info directly from the books.
:whoa:

I was just asking man lol. I've never posted up a preview, review or behind the scenes. I actually was one of the first to see that pic and told dude to tag it cause it was iffy

Why I asked was, I do use the previews and hbo official behind the scenes to come up with theories. If I see a murder about to happen to someone, but see the same nikka in next week preview, well then hey lol

I don't however read wiki or books or watch those unofficial episode reviews that people post.

I just don't want any hate cause I watch it on tv and I make predictions based off things that are actually coming on hbo directly after the show

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Every Game Of Thrones thread on every internet forum is like this its almost funny, its going to be spoiled for you eventually, people who spoil are complete dikks and if I could reach through the screen and slap them, their fakkit kids, their mothers and their homo ass grandfather I would. It got to the point where so much had gotten spoiled for me that I just decided to read the books and get rid of the risk once and for all

If you dont want this shyt to be spoiled there's honestly 2 routes, there's....

Route 1 - Dont go to anything Game Of Thrones related on the internet at all, I know you wanna discuss shyt but honestly thats a luxury you cant really afford

then there's my personal recommendation...

Route 2 - when the season is done, I know you nikkas got smartphones, download the kindle app, cop the books on amazon, shyts are like 5 bucks a piece, the app comes with a dictionary in case you come by some archaic word that you don't understand you can just highlight the shyt and the definition will be right there, the books are honestly better than the show and at this point you can just skip A Game Of Thrones and Clash Of Kings. Storm of Swords is a must though regardless of where you are in the show

I'm not even done with the books(I still got about 60% of Dance left) and im like :whoa: anytime anything Game Of Thrones related is mentioned because I dont want shyt spoiled for me and i've been burned too much by internet forums and facebook posts(dont go in the youtube comments or HBO fb comments :sadbron: )

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Guess its best to avoid this thread until sundays :beli:

Had a dream last night about The Mountain vs Oberyn(nikka had powers like Goku:wow:)

If i was tyrion, id choose The Hound. Hasn't it been stated multiple times that The Hound is the only one who can defeat his brother
Probably not possible. if Tyrion where to name the Hound then tywin or whoever calls up The Mountain can be all " okay then we will do the trial by combat tomorrow" not giving Hound any time to get there. Plus how the fukk would they find him?

Silkk

Daps
We got 3 episodes left and it wont be back until april 2015?

Ill probably end up reading the books this summer

Silkk

Daps
Probably not possible. if Tyrion where to name the Hound then tywin or whoever calls up The Mountain can be all " okay then we will do the trial by combat tomorrow" not giving Hound any time to get there. Plus how the fukk would they find him?
They said last episode he was on the outskirts of town smacking up their people

He probably wouldnt agree to it tho

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
If you dont want this shyt to be spoiled there's honestly 2 routes, there's....

Route 1 - Dont go to anything Game Of Thrones related on the internet at all, I know you wanna discuss shyt but honestly thats a luxury you cant really afford

then there's my personal recommendation...

Route 2 - when the season is done, I know you nikkas got smartphones, download the kindle app, cop the books on amazon, shyts are like 5 bucks a piece, the app comes with a dictionary in case you come by some archaic word that you don't understand you can just highlight the shyt and the definition will be right there, the books are honestly better than the show

Won't even lie this shyt is truth. I saw the first episode and the next day immediately bought book 1 & 2 because I knew this grimy ass internet would spoil the shyt out of this epic series. I would never spoil a soul but I know there are people on the internet that would love to do nothing better than. :shaq2: