Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Why does everyone think Dany is gonna be crazy???

the ONLY reason the mad king went crazy, is because he was tortured on some theon levels.. he was perfectly sane before that

barring some torture going down.. the only thing i see traces of, is a pissed off person who's entire bloodline was killed off... she's not even 18... i don't even know if she's 16 in the series... give the girl a break
:ufdup: that's exactly why we think she's gonna go crazy, she aint mature enough to understand how cold and calculating you gotta be the play the game, guaranteed if she ever manages to make it to westeros, and by some type of luck, actually takes the iron throne

the snakes in the shadows are gonna feast on that girl and drive her crazy or kill her :wow: they AREN'T gonna give her that break that you speak of

she's as stubborn as stannis yet as naive and arrogant as joffery, shyt is a terrible combination :scusthov:

bunch of wikifags in this thread

LMAO

bookfags don't find enjoyment in spoiling shyt. they get enjoyment in the reaction of tv watchers being shocked and excited about stuff happening (i.e. actual red wedding reactions)

now if we talking about wikifags that's a different story. these fagboys (and there's a bunch in this thread guaranteed) can't help themselves by reading the major plot points and deaths just to satisfy their own impatience and inability to read the actual books. we call these people morons. their the ones going around forums pretending like they geniuses predicting shyt. you gotta be a special type of lame to do that - unforunately this thread is filled with them.
but breh that aint even the kicker, they come into the BOOK thread tryna discuss shyt/askin for explanations on things too :bryan:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I am calling it now. Little Finger is going for control of the iron bank. The man is cutting off kings left and right and is well funded himself. I think he is a part of it now and is helping the bank profit from the chaos. All the kingdoms need funds to war and he starting wars all over the world. He probably going to flip on them when he gets done using them.
:ohhh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I am calling it now. Little Finger is going for control of the iron bank. The man is cutting off kings left and right and is well funded himself. I think he is a part of it now and is helping the bank profit from the chaos. All the kingdoms need funds to war and he starting wars all over the world. He probably going to flip on them when he gets done using them.
if he manages to get all of the kings/queens to kill each other, and in the process destroy the iron throne, then he would be the last one standing, and he wouldn't owe the bank anything because he would never take the throne in the first place, just destroy it :ohhh:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
What if after all is said and done, just as she puts her foot on Westeros soil Dany gets fukking eaten by one of her Dragons....chewed...digested....just like that. Gone.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bunch of wikifags in this thread

LMAO

bookfags don't find enjoyment in spoiling shyt. they get enjoyment in the reaction of tv watchers being shocked and excited about stuff happening (i.e. actual red wedding reactions)

now if we talking about wikifags that's a different story. these fagboys (and there's a bunch in this thread guaranteed) can't help themselves by reading the major plot points and deaths just to satisfy their own impatience and inability to read the actual books. we call these people morons. their the ones going around forums pretending like they geniuses predicting shyt. you gotta be a special type of lame to do that - unforunately this thread is filled with them.

I'm sorry but I gotta call bullshyt on this. Most of the people reading the books are only doing so because of the show. The first book dropped in '96 and didn't become #1 on the Bestseller's List until 2011.

So nah, they don't give a fukk about keeping the surprises from other people. I don't mean all of them obviously, but :heh: at acting like book readers go out of their way not to spoil shyt. The sole reason most of them started reading the books was because they wanted to be spoiled.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i'm wondering more about vary's

he was asked before what he wanted by tyrion. he answered he just wanted to look out and do what's best for the realm

then when oberyn asked him what he's focused on, he looked at the throne

how in the world would he ever become king? and then knowing he can't father children what the hell would be the point of that

seems everyone is gunning for that throne, or A throne of some sort... even people who say they aren't

Daps
why did stannis kill renly so fast?

you would think he could have waited for renly to take out kings landing first

watching the series over again, I see every side made so many stupid mistakes

I always say, why didn't Renly's dumb ass respect the line of succession? :beli:

He had absolutely no claim to the throne yet let that pillowbiter gas him up. :snoop:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
why did stannis kill renly so fast?

you would think he could have waited for renly to take out kings landing first

watching the series over again, I see every side made so many stupid mistakes

Taking Kings Landing would have been a major, crushing blow to any other side. Sorta the "possession is 9/10ths of the law" reasoning. Lanniester's crushed, Renly and the Tyrells as strong as ever, Robb Stark possibly bending the knee to Renly (Or maybe he keeps fighting to maintain the north as a separate kingdom, either way, it's not helping Stannis)...it would have been over.

If Renly took the throne, yeah the Lannisters are dead...but then you've got Renly, a very well liked noblemen, sitting on the throne and he still has his sizable army behind him.

Hell, many of Stannis's bannermen may have called it quits at that point...a Baratheon on the throne is a Baratheon on the throne....

But now that I think about it....was this scenario even possible? Weren't Stannis and Renly about to war with each other anyways? Renly had his people, as well as the Tyrells, Stannis wasn't about to win that battle.

Stannis's plan was sound. Kill off Renly, take his bannermen (Except for the Reach folks), sack Kings Landing....most of the realm would have considered that the end of it.

He had literally everything he needed to take the throne and completely end the war....he just wasn't counting on 1) Tyrion's excellent defense and 2) Tywin coming back like :shaq:

Stannis got fukked...but he had to play that hand. No way could he just sit back and let another nicca take the throne...you've gotta be aggressive on these westeros battlefields.

From my perspective, his dumbest move was killing Robb Stark (Assuming that he gets the credit via magic). I don't think Robb was really trying to war on Stannis like that, I think Robb would have bent the knee to Stannis after he got revenge for his father. But Stannis considered him a "usurper" so....:yeshrug:

I always say, why didn't Renly's dumb ass respect the line of succession? :beli:

He had absolutely no claim to the throne yet let that pillowbiter gas him up. :snoop:

Renly dropping that ether at 1:40

Line of succession doesn't even matter...nobody wants Stannis as their king....:lolbron:

Gotta say...this is still one of my favorite scenes in the show (Tyrion's trial ether might have just taken the crown....:whew:) Lot going on here....and even though he caught that L, Renly really seems to have understood 'the game' better than Stannis.