Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bunch of wikifags in this thread

LMAO

bookfags don't find enjoyment in spoiling shyt. they get enjoyment in the reaction of tv watchers being shocked and excited about stuff happening (i.e. actual red wedding reactions)

now if we talking about wikifags that's a different story. these fagboys (and there's a bunch in this thread guaranteed) can't help themselves by reading the major plot points and deaths just to satisfy their own impatience and inability to read the actual books. we call these people morons. their the ones going around forums pretending like they geniuses predicting shyt. you gotta be a special type of lame to do that - unforunately this thread is filled with them.

raff

Rookie
Daps
got a feeling the lannisters are gonna take a big L

the blackfish out there making moves :takedat:

*Walder Frey voice*

"An old man, on the run, no allies. I have Tywin Lannister backing me, who does he have?"
walder-frey-310.jpg

"Here's to the Young Wolf. Awoooo!!!"

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
All yall talking about England and shyt

Fake history >>>>> Real history

I'll pick up "The World of Ice and Fire" before I'll pick up "The Complete History of the United Kingdom" :huhldup:

:lolbron:

:heh: i always been a history buff but i never researched as much real history as i have westeros history. my wife pre-ordered that book for me last month since it comes out around my birthday

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
bunch of wikifags in this thread

LMAO

bookfags don't find enjoyment in spoiling shyt. they get enjoyment in the reaction of tv watchers being shocked and excited about stuff happening (i.e. actual red wedding reactions)

now if we talking about wikifags that's a different story. these fagboys (and there's a bunch in this thread guaranteed) can't help themselves by reading the major plot points and deaths just to satisfy their own impatience and inability to read the actual books. we call these people morons. their the ones going around forums pretending like they geniuses predicting shyt. you gotta be a special type of lame to do that - unforunately this thread is filled with them.

word. n they almost get away with it cause everytime somebody spoils something, everybody looks at the book readers :pachaha:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
In regards to the dikkheads spoiling shyt, don't call them out or quote them, that just gives their spoiler more attention

Instead, utilize that snitch feature. I've done it, and I dont feel the least bit guilty about it

If anyone has a problem with that, they can go fukk themselves

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the THRONE is in debt... not the lannisters

if you remember back, robert was the one who fukked the money up. by the time the lannisters actually took over, and tyrion became master of coin, they were already a few MILLION in debt

it didn't go away cause robert died... it didn't go away cause joffrey died.. it won't go away when stannis takes off.. the crown owes the money, whoever decides to take the crown, decides to take that debt

why else would davos bring up how stannis always pays back a debt

That's exactly what I'm saying, breh :what:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
so the iron bank gave stannis coin based off davos' speech? :lupe:
does this mean stannis will stop treating davos like shiet? Because he was right about that red bih (:noah:) u stannistans dont think she's just using this herb nicca? fk her and the lord of light.

#wolf

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's exactly what I'm saying, breh :what:
I think I might have quoted the wrong thing. What I was reading in yours was the part about how'd stannis was better than the lannisters

The lannisters ain't paying that debt. And that's with the smartest one in charge.

To the bank. And from that speech. A whole line of fools and idiots are about to be in charge. And when they are, stannis will walk right over them.

So it's better to fund a man who "will pay it back" than give more money to someone who ain't had an income in 3 years.

And I could be wrong. But I've never once heard of taxes on this show. So I'm not sure a good economy would put money in the kings pocket

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I am calling it now. Little Finger is going for control of the iron bank. The man is cutting off kings left and right and is well funded himself. I think he is a part of it now and is helping the bank profit from the chaos. All the kingdoms need funds to war and he starting wars all over the world. He probably going to flip on them when he gets done using them.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The throne even owes TY stay WINning money.He ain't complaining cause technically, he is the throne.

Westeros on some Detroit shyt. :mjlol:

OG Uncle Black need to make his reappearance though.