Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
wait, hold up ... Double R writes this whole thing on Wordstar 4.0 on MS-DOS?

Wordstar Screenshot

wordstar.jpg

:wow: this dude is a fukking beast.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
@beanz

I wonder what was the situation that allowed her to be queen...I checked but there is not much about her.

GRRM put out a novella called the princess and the queen. its about the civil war between the targaryens called the dance of dragons.

basically, a targ king married one woman, had a daughter. then her mom died and he re-married and had a couple of sons. before he died, he told everybody that he wanted his daughter to be next. she was living in dragonstone which was historically the seat of the heirs to the throne. when he finally died, his wife and one of the kingsguard decided to crown his oldest son, despite the dead king's wishes. it all led to a bunch of fukkery and dragons fighting and killing each other. every house chose either one side or the other and very few stayed neutral. in the end, she finally won and became queen but then she died or something i dont remember exactly what happened. i gotta look it up cause i really cant remember.

EDIT: she died but her oldest son became king aegon the 3rd.

Daps
But Daenerys is a female. How can she inherit a throne when traditionally it passes down to a male heir....unless she changes the rules and no one objects, especially the church.

:whoa: Not that I'm not #targset..but I am curious on the strategy for this road block.

I thought in Westeros the line of succession went first born boy, next born boy.....last born boy, first born girl, next born girl....last born girl (except Dorne, where sex doesn't matter)

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
GRRM put out a novella called the princess and the queen. its about the civil war between the targaryens called the dance of dragons.

basically, a targ king married one woman, had a daughter. then her mom died and he re-married and had a couple of sons. before he died, he told everybody that he wanted his daughter to be next. she was living in dragonstone which was historically the seat of the heirs to the throne. when he finally died, his wife and one of the kingsguard decided to crown his oldest son, despite the dead king's wishes. it all led to a bunch of fukkery and dragons fighting and killing each other. every house chose either one side or the other and very few stayed neutral. in the end, she finally won and became queen but then she died or something i dont remember exactly what happened. i gotta look it up cause i really cant remember.

EDIT: she died but her oldest son became king aegon the 3rd.

Thanks! I'm so backed up in my reading :sadcam:...I need to finish this other series before I go back to reading GRRM...

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
If your knee don't bend it can be broken
tumblr_m6mmgyahDp1rrb5jz.gif

#StannisSet

#StannisSet
tumblr_n508zy2ub91qc0dmqo1_250.gif
I think we have found our words:wow:

@Klarifeye The Great @Foxmulder @Green negs and spam @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Ari Gold Bawse
@K-Deini @Bud Bundy

If I forgot anyone thats claiming StannisSet blame it on the brain not the heart:salute:

:childplease: Man, fukk Stannis

Man fukk You:pacspit:

:laugh:But Joffrey was king material?Tommen?:skip:Stannis is the king.fukk the other houses they just dikk riding fakkits like the Tyrells.They don't want Stannis cause he's not weak.The other houses only care about what they can get from whoever is on the iron throne.

That's the biggest problem with Stannis the Lords of Westeros know he dont play that shyt its black and white no in between when he comes up on that throne its going to be alot of heads rolling nyggas who aint keep it G or play by the rules will get their comeuppance .:wow:

If you cant respect that then:birdman:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
as much as i loved Ned, his choices weren't exactly the smartest. stannis included. of course by the line of succession, stannis was next. it would have been a bloody reign tho. not even his own bannermen wanted him as a lord much less as a king :scusthov:

i gotta question anybody riding for stannis knowing he wanted the young wolf dead :mjpls:
:dwillhuh:So joffrey's reign wasn't bloody.The war of the five kings?The young wolf should of played his position as warden of the north and rode for Stannis .If he did that he might be alive today.:usure:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:dwillhuh:So joffrey's reign wasn't bloody.The war of the five kings?The young wolf should of played his position as warden of the north and rode for Stannis .If he did that he might be alive today.:usure:

im not saying joffrey's wasnt, but to put somebody on the throne with virtually no support from anybody else in the 7 kingdoms is asking for rebellion after rebellion

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I support those who don't get their ass whooped in battle and still try to lay claim to the throne
And #stannisset supports a king who fights on the front lines.Who is the first one off the boat.First one up the castle walls who had to be dragged away when the battle was lost.A real man.A real king.:banderas:King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm
:salute: