Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
#StannisSet
tumblr_n508zy2ub91qc0dmqo1_250.gif
I think we have found our words:wow:

@Klarifeye The Great @Foxmulder @Green negs and spam @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Ari Gold Bawse
@K-Deini @Bud Bundy

If I forgot anyone thats claiming StannisSet blame it on the brain not the heart:salute:

Man fukk You:pacspit:

That's the biggest problem with Stannis the Lords of Westeros know he dont play that shyt its black and white no in between when he comes up on that throne its going to be alot of heads rolling nyggas who aint keep it G or play by the rules will get their comeuppance .:wow:

If you cant respect that then:birdman:

PFFFFFFFFF mayne, better take me off that tag. Klari claims no sets if anything i'm Mockingbird gang...

tumblr_lomw8fakrw1qizqx8.gif

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
by you saying that means you didnt follow the show last season

that isnt a spoiler
I did and I remembered all that after you mentioned it, they havent said shyt about it on the show for the longest, so I didnt even remember that Stannis saw that letter

You're not helping though. Pointing out the spoiler is what makes things worse. Let the show watchers think it's a guess, and you don't get all the whining...
Alright, once again thought breh was just trying to be a dikk, and was telling him to chill, its not really a big deal anyways though

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
yea if he had played it smart he could have done more damage. england is also just an island, but its bigger than any of the iron islands. the way the iron islands are described, they sound like some cold, wet rocks in the middle of the sea. they can't even grow crops or raise farm animals which is why they have to be pirates. their words are "we do not sow" for a reason. they cant sow :heh:.

The ratio between England and the world is smaller than the Iron Islands and Westeros. England is tiny compared to the rest of the world yet, they ruled Australia, India, Canada, a good chunk of Africa, and some countries in Southeast Asia. Controlled the American colonies for about 170 years too. All of that from a small island.

a8V3WIG.png

And this map is all the countries England has invaded :ohhh:

britishinvasion2.jpg

So...according to our own history, it is very realistic for the Ironborn to be a real threat in Westeros despite coming from a small cluster of islands. If they ever sack Harrenhall again, the Riverlands will be theres as they were before. The Lords of Casterly Rock might have to watch their back too :mjpls:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The ratio between England and the world is smaller than the Iron Islands and Westeros. England is tiny compared to the rest of the world yet, they ruled Australia, India, Canada, a good chunk of Africa, and some countries in Southeast Asia. Controlled the American colonies for about 170 years too. All of that from a small island.

a8V3WIG.png

And this map is all the countries England has invaded :heh:

britishinvasion2.jpg

So...according to our own history, it is very realistic for the Ironborn to be a real threat in Westeros despite coming from a small cluster of islands. If they ever sack Harrenhall again, the Riverlands will be theres as they were before. The Lords of Casterly Rock might have to watch their back too :mjpls:

i always imagined that westeros itself was england's size and the iron islands were a lot smaller :ehh: thats the impression i got while reading anyway. england is tiny compared to the rest but england is huge and had luscious fertile green lands and such. they always describe the iron islands as cold, hard, unfertile and desolate which is why they are pirates. i could be wrong tho.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
@beanz and Balon Greyjoy was a damn idiot. Give the Iron Islands a competent leader like Tywin and its a wrap. Only a moron would leave the riches and gold that was weakly guarded along the Westerlands and the Reach to go fight in the blistering cold up North. You could've looted the Western cities along the coast, taken Harrenhall once you had enough men, joined up with King Robb and agreed to overwhelm Tywin from both fronts in return for Theon (read: GETTING YOUR HEIR BACK IS VERY IMPORTANT :heh:). Then after the dust settled and the Iron Islands grew in power, you could have taken out your grievances with the North.

Daps
i always imagined that westeros itself was england's size and the iron islands were a lot smaller :ehh: thats the impression i got while reading anyway. england is tiny compared to the rest but england is huge and had luscious fertile green lands and such. they always describe the iron islands as cold, hard, unfertile and desolate which is why they are pirates. i could be wrong tho.

They said it took Robert and them 30 days to get from kings landing to Winterfell...Westeros must be much larger than England

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They said it took Robert and them 30 days to get from kings landing to Winterfell...Westeros must be much larger than England
westeros is western europe, essos is eastern europe, middle east and northern africa, Sothoryos is southern africa

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
#StannisSet
tumblr_n508zy2ub91qc0dmqo1_250.gif
I think we have found our words:wow:

@Klarifeye The Great @Foxmulder @Green negs and spam @AITheAnswerAI [B]@daemonova[/B] @Ari Gold Bawse
@K-Deini @Bud Bundy

If I forgot anyone thats claiming StannisSet blame it on the brain not the heart:salute:

Man fukk You:pacspit:

That's the biggest problem with Stannis the Lords of Westeros know he dont play that shyt its black and white no in between when he comes up on that throne its going to be alot of heads rolling nyggas who aint keep it G or play by the rules will get their comeuppance .:wow:

If you cant respect that then:birdman:
tumblr_mpldh74Ph91qa5hqoo1_400.gif
:boss:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Good choice of words, cause what they're doing right now is the equivalent of fighting off gang rape. :smh:

If I was in Balon's circle I would have ratted him out to the Lannisters and get paid. Everybody going to war now and it's time to take dibs on houses, lands, and thrones. Check Balon's choices when the war starts:
a.) :demonic: Betray Robb Stark, negotiate and co-op with Tywin Lannister. Help smash Tywin's enemies and the reward will definitely be King of the Iron Lands and maybe he'll help me get most of the North or all of it. A Lannister always pays his debts right?

b.) :patrice: Stay loyal to Robb Stark, help him defeat the Lannisters and other enemies. The reward may be King of the Iron Lands (Robb was going independent himself anyway), definitely can't claim North though but helping out will put him in good favor with the Starks.

c.) :pacspit: @ everybody. fukk all them, nikkas, gonna do shyt the hard way and take it the hard way. Fighting wars on all kinds of fronts. Iron price, brehs...

Guess what he chose. :aicmon:

Balon offered an alliance with the Lannisters IIRC in exchange for independence but the Lannisters weren't really on it