Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
that bytch Khaleesi lookin :flabbynsick:

dark circles under her eyes etc, bytch needs some Botox ASAP

I dunno if they doing that purposely or what, but it's time to get her old wrinkled ass off tha screen now

She wuz lookin right on tha first few seasons with that pregnant glow :ahh: but now :camby:

oh yeah and Bronn set >>>>>> everybody else

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
#StannisSet
tumblr_n508zy2ub91qc0dmqo1_250.gif
I think we have found our words:wow:

@Klarifeye The Great @Foxmulder @Green negs and spam @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Ari Gold Bawse
@K-Deini @Bud Bundy

If I forgot anyone thats claiming StannisSet blame it on the brain not the heart:salute:

Man fukk You:pacspit:

That's the biggest problem with Stannis the Lords of Westeros know he dont play that shyt its black and white no in between when he comes up on that throne its going to be alot of heads rolling nyggas who aint keep it G or play by the rules will get their comeuppance .:wow:

If you cant respect that then:birdman:
beautiful, just beautiful :to:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
to me the iron born have to be the most delusional set. they have 4 tiny islands whose population cant be much and they think they can rebel and win. not only are they few, but they have 0 allies. nikkas have no honor either. king robert should have just wiped them out the last time they rebeled. i dont think anybody would have had a problem with that. they still stuck in the past when they were their own kingdom, but back then they had a shyt load of land

this is a map of westeros before aegon the conqueror came thru

map-before-aegon-w-text-2.jpg

everything u see that is black was the kingdom of the iron islands. most of that is the riverlands now(house tully). they even had kings landing. now they just have those little islands on the west above the kingdom of the rock.

they even had bear island(jorah and joer mormont's home) before the starks took it away and gave it to the mormonts. shyt is all the way north by the wall.

greyjoys are a good example of what happens when you have no friends or allies. same shyt can happen to stannis and his island is even smaller.

I thought the same thing....but, then I remembered, Britain is an island. A large one but, still an island. Britain is 600 miles long (that's like from D.C. to Atlanta) and 298 miles wide (that's like from Virginia Beach to New York) but, it conquered the entire world. All it takes is for the Ironborn to sack Casterly Rock or sack Harrenhall again and its back to business for them.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
#StannisSet
tumblr_n508zy2ub91qc0dmqo1_250.gif
I think we have found our words:wow:

@Klarifeye The Great @Foxmulder @Green negs and spam @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Ari Gold Bawse
@K-Deini @Bud Bundy

If I forgot anyone thats claiming StannisSet blame it on the brain not the heart:salute:

Man fukk You:pacspit:

That's the biggest problem with Stannis the Lords of Westeros know he dont play that shyt its black and white no in between when he comes up on that throne its going to be alot of heads rolling nyggas who aint keep it G or play by the rules will get their comeuppance .:wow:

If you cant respect that then:birdman:
how you gonna quote me and not include me in #stannisset tho :dahell:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
how you gonna quote me and not include me in #stannisset tho :dahell:

You created our words breh I figured you would automatically be down for the movement I already changed the words in my profile and everything.

No disrespect not including you and I want to make sure everyone knows you birthed our house words:salute:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
You created our words breh I figured you would automatically be down for the movement I already changed the words in my profile and everything.

No disrespect not including you and I want to make sure everyone knows you birthed our house words:salute:
#stannisset

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I thought the same thing....but, then I remembered, Britain is an island. A large one but, still an island. Britain is 600 miles long (that's like from D.C. to Atlanta) and 298 miles wide (that's like from Virginia Beach to New York) but, it conquered the entire world. All it takes is for the Ironborn to sack Casterly Rock or sack Harrenhall again and its back to business for them.

yea if he had played it smart he could have done more damage. england is also just an island, but its bigger than any of the iron islands. the way the iron islands are described, they sound like some cold, wet rocks in the middle of the sea. they can't even grow crops or raise farm animals which is why they have to be pirates. their words are "we do not sow" for a reason. they cant sow :heh:.