Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jards

All Star
Daps
I'm a book reader so anyone who doesn't want me to be in here put me on ignore now even though ive never posted a spoiler and only post like once a damn week.
Nothing since this episode started has been a spoiler whatsoever, this nikka was complaining because someone outlined the rules for a trial by combat which we've seen before and is the least spoilerly thing ever :childplease:
In other news when the shows over or whenever I really recommend you read the books, not because the show isnt piff or something but they're taking Reek's plot from book five and putting it here and I hate to say it but the show CAN NOT capture how powerful it was, easily the best plot in book 5 and that's almost unanimous amongst fans:whew:
I wasn't feeling Theon's plotline in the show but in the books I was rooting for that nikka, I don't give a fukk.

Great episode - when the Ironborn and Ramsey's nikkas were getting it on I had the :krs: face the whole time. Ramsey's a fukk nikka but I gotta salute the dude how he handled his business.

Dany boring as usual but Tyrion's trial was dope - lil nikka gave the speech of life. Was I the only dude in stitches when Varys was relaying the report of Colonel 'The Hound' Clegane riding round the Northside telling nikkas 'fukk the King' :russ: #FTK

No #Starkset #Wolfgang this week but we been winning too much this season so they gotta make it fair for the rest of these fukk nikkas. The Titan of Bravos look trill as fukk but I was gassed as fukk when they also gave him a cameo in the opening credits

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Tyrion is a fukking genius. Bronn being on his side assures that Tywin has to put up someone who can beat him....like say ....the Mountain. Soon as the Mountain gets put up....Oberyn going to swoop in and volunteer to avenge his sister.

There's no way Jamie or Bronn will be involved. Tyrion is a smart fukking guy. And one only need to look back at the conversation he had with Oberyn about revenge for his sister to see this shyt spelled out.

Of course I could be wrong. And this show has proven me wrong time and time again...but that's where I see it going.

:myman: Excellent points breh.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The way Mace Tyrell walked with such pride when Tywin told him to get the quill and paper :mjlol:
Mace a bytch :mjlol:

:stopitslime: I've been meaning to post this. Mace Tyrell is head of House Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Defender of the Marches, High Marshal of the Reach, and Warden of the South. But, this nikka is Tywin's lapdog. After watching this episode, I'm convinced that Mace Tyrell should be stripped of his titles & those titles given to 1 of his sons.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
DtO2HJm.jpg

:leon::leon:

M0DO0rf.jpg

:patrice::ehh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
everyone's talking about tyrion epic speech at the end (and rightfully so, he killed it)

but let us not forget the awesome monologue by ser Davos. the onions knight held shyt down too

Stannis in the background thinking about killing Davos if the Iron Bank left them hanging. Davos had to give that speech :dead:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Tyrion beasted, Stannis got the reup, Jamie got his lil bro back:to:, oldman Tyrell being a certified bytch, Oblock presence felt in every scene, Yarra gooning, & Khalessi bout to get active but the part that stuck wit me the most is how fukked up Reek is. :wow: He reminded me of when my doberman puppy got stolen when I was a shorty and nikkas brought him back two weeks later. He wouldn't eat, drink, bark or nothing. Just posted up in the corner for a couple days until he died. Broke a lil nikka heart. Ramsey destroyed this nikka:wow:

Yarra: My brother's dead.:wow:

Last edited:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Tyrion beasted, Stannis got the reup, Jamie got his lil bro back:to:, Oblock presence felt in every scene, Yarra gooning, & Khalessi bout to get active but the part that stuck wit me the most is how fukked up Reek is. :wow: He reminded me of when my doberman puppy got stolen when I was a shorty and nikkas brought him back two weeks later. He wouldn't eat, drink, bark or nothing. Just posted up in the corner for a couple days until he died. Broke a lil nikka heart. Ramsey destroyed this nikka:wow:

Yarra: My brother's dead.:wow:
strait up.. the facial expressions he was making when ramsey was giving him the bath was identical to the face on my german sheppard when i clean him.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:dead:

There's your Great king stannis set, standing in the corner while a common thief who can barely read makes the argument for him :scusthov:

1) Stannis aint gonna beg. It would have been the Iron Bank's loss to deny him.

2) Ser Davos is not a common thief, he is a loyal kuhniggit who has proven his worth time and time again

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
strait up.. the facial expressions he was making when ramsey was giving him the bath was identical to the face on my german sheppard when i clean him.

Bruh, its :mindblown: how Ramsey ruined that nikka. From not slicing that nikkas throat with the razor to refusing rescue Now Ramsey bout to have this nikka pretend he'd Theon :wow: