Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That was the breakfast, not the wedding.

I could buy she was being coerced, and maybe she still was, but why she'd have to be so real about it by twisting truths? :to:

She sounded like a scorned bytch talking about that "he made me call him my lion" bullshyt
yea youre right, fukk her.

DwQC8GG.gif

its not worth it brehs, at least as a lil lord its not.

y6Xt615.gif

Daps
Well there's the trailer and the history to go with it, especially him leaning forward in this episode :ld: I can see how it could be predicted.

Obviously we've been heading towards an Oberyn-mountain clash, everybody knew that. That they would serve as champions tho? I wasn't born yesterday....

Plus these are the same nikkas who was posting pics of Sansa's necklace before during and after mamma Tyrrell admired it...hours after the purple wedding. :beli:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I can't believe you Stannis stans are proud of yourselves. You honestly blow my mind :mindblown:

Your illiterate, ex-con, financial advisor and life coach forged a loan application and then flaunted his disability to guilt the bank into lending you some money.

You can see this as a win, if you want. I don't.

And then what's the first thing this dummy does now that he has a little bit of money in his pocket? Does he procure some food for your starving soldiers? Does he stock your castle with some meat that isn't rotten? Does he sign Shireen up under the LannisCare individual mandate so she can get her scales removed now that she can't be denied despite having a pre-existing condition?

No.

This pig-ignorant, 2 strike-having, life long loser, habitual failure, moron hits the strip club and makes it rain golden dragons. :mindblown:
:spit:

#factsonly :sas2:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the breakfast, not the wedding.

I could buy she was being coerced, and maybe she still was, but why she'd have to be so real about it by twisting truths? :to:

She sounded like a scorned bytch talking about that "he made me call him my lion" bullshyt

Just a thought here, maybe it's been Tywin's plan to send Tyrion to the wall all along. Maybe he told Shae to give that testimony and he would let Tyrion live. He could have been planning to make Jaime that offer, but Jaime beat him to the punch. That's why he agreed so fast.

Tywin hates Tyrion, but he does respect his intelligence. He could do worse than having Tyrion up at the wall conducting thangs.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe you Stannis stans are proud of yourselves. You honestly blow my mind :mindblown:

Your illiterate, ex-con, financial advisor and life coach forged a loan application and then flaunted his disability to guilt the bank into lending you some money.

You can see this as a win, if you want. I don't.

And then what's the first thing this dummy does now that he has a little bit of money in his pocket? Does he procure some food for your starving soldiers? Does he stock your castle with some meat that isn't rotten? Does he sign Shireen up under the LannisCare individual mandate so she can get her scales removed now that she can't be denied despite having a pre-existing condition?

No.

This pig-ignorant, 2 strike-having, life long loser, habitual failure, moron hits the strip club and makes it rain golden dragons. :mindblown:
at the end of the day did he get the money? sure did. so now theyre backing him and not tywin anymore. which tywin knows is some serious shyt, he just dont know it yet though, he thought he had some time.:mjlol:

first thing davos the onion wall street gawd does is recruit back his pirates to sail back. he improving the numbers, getting the computers puting. only so long fake kings can pretend. kneel now before its too late, friend :demonic:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
at the end of the day did he get the money? sure did. so now theyre backing him and not tywin anymore. which tywin knows is some serious shyt, he just dont know it yet though, he thought he had some time.:mjlol:

first thing davos the onion wall street gawd does is recruit back his pirates to sail back. he improving the numbers, getting the computers puting. only so long fake kings can pretend. kneel now before its too late, friend :demonic:
is he getting the boosters boostin? :lupe:

Daps
Just a thought here, maybe it's been Tywin's plan to send Tyrion to the wall all along. Maybe he told Shae to give that testimony and he would let Tyrion live. He could have been planning to make Jaime that offer, but Jaime beat him to the punch. That's why he agreed so fast.

Tywin hates Tyrion, but he does respect his intelligence. He could do worse than having Tyrion up at the wall conducting thangs.
There's no doubt in my mind he always planned on sending him to the wall. That's why he agreed to Jamie's terms immediately. I doubt he expected Jamie to propose that, but regardless he wasn't going to kill Tyrion.

He also surely instructed Shae to claim Tyrion planned it, but my gripe with Shae is twisting real truths in to lies....That cut Tyrion deep. They used to (annoyingly) always talk this "you are mine and I am yours" shyt in such a sincere way...for her to flip that into him paying her to say that was some spiteful mean shyt to say (especially given the story he told about Jamie buying him his first piece of ass and Tyrion falling in love with her)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just a thought here, maybe it's been Tywin's plan to send Tyrion to the wall all along. Maybe he told Shae to give that testimony and he would let Tyrion live. .

I don't know breh, I think you are giving Shae credit here like she aint a scorned woman

You saw that speech that Tyrion gave her at the end before send off, she looked like she had no idea that he was doing what is best for her

I think she was happy to throw him under the bus, stupid whore :pacspit:

It really could go either way...but I just don't think that it was presented in a way that she was 'saving' him.....I think it was quite clear that she was trying to destroy him

and no one better come at me with no shyt about spoilers i have no idea what the true answer is

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:spit:

#factsonly :sas2:
:comeon:nothing he said was facts.Davos didn't give no hoes no money.Stannis owed the pirate money and he paid him.Yall missed the part when he said he left some money at his crib with his wife.He getting his ships back that were destroyed.

His whole post was wrong and bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
He's been killing it since season 2 :ohlawd: I maintain that he is the best actor on the show.

Overall, I got the child actors on the show ranked just as high as any of the adult actors. Its too tough to say who is the best actor because the writing gives certain people advantages (especially Dinklage). Only think we can say for sure is Emilia Clarke is not in the discussion :lolbron:. But damn, there are a ton of great performances. Even motherfukking Hodor does a great job portraying emotional depth through the use of only one word

The only bad actor on the show that I can remember was the one playing Mirri Maz Durr

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
:wow: tyrion's that dude. that speech almost made me shed a tear :to:

twyin smug ass was :obama::smugfavre::sas2: the whole show til tyrion went off
when shae came in all i was thinking is that these bytche$ aint $hit