Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Team Ho Ass Stannis getting excited, for what?

giphy.gif

Daps
:dead:

There's your Great king stannis set, standing in the corner while a common thief who can barely read makes the argument for him :scusthov:

:russ: Word. That nikka Davos HAD to give that speech and hold it down or it woulda been off with the fingers on his other hand.

:mjlol: at #StannisSET

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I was looking at this video here:

The actress whom played Shae talks about how she wanted to hurt Tyrion but then goes on to say that she could either die or testify as Cersei was the one whom presented her with those options.

I definitely feel like she wanted to hurt Tyrion but she probably wasn't expecting her testimony to be that damning towards him in which resulted in him breaking down. Its definitely an interesting situation as on the surface, we see a woman who was hurt and scorned by a man she really loved, thus wanting to hurt him in return. Yet, I think she still has those feelings of love albeit its tucked away as her life is on the line so she must drive the stake in the heart. Cersei definitely planned this wickedly as she new that his "whore" would be the only one whom could break down his mental defense which is Tyrion's strongest weapon he has.

Just an all around brilliant scene. So much damage was done in so little time.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hope they eventually reveal why Ramsey went so far with this shyt on Theon, the way he was eyeing him while he was taking his clothes off and then scrubbing down Reek :merchant:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
OMFG im heated brehs....I mean this is utter bullshyt...Im on youtube watching Chelsea highlights from the championship league that they won in 2012 and the second fukking comment posted a bunch of MAJOR spoilers on GoT out of fukking no where. Now i gotta go to the book thread and confirm if they are true or not...If so, fukkkkkkkkk man :sadcam:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I hope they eventually reveal why Ramsey went so far with this shyt on Theon, the way he was eyeing him while he was taking his clothes off and then scrubbing down Reek :merchant:
Bro, Ramsay is a creep, that's really all.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Most underrated actor in the show....from the super cocky Theon of season one to this shell of a man damn near retarded Reek....Out of all the book to TV show adaptations and actors i would have to say Jon, Arya, Tyrion and Theon are BY FAR the best portrayed. Sophie's maturation as Sansa has been a joy to watch as well.
Yeah, i thought Alfie was okay during season one, but he's been killing it since Theon went on his downward spiral.

Daps
nikka please. Nobody who only watched the show would think to take still shots of Mamma Tyrrell and that necklace....hours after the show aired.

If you can't see that that was gotten from reddit or some other board, who's really the idiot who can't read context clues?

y'all do know there are smart people in this world right?? i mean all this about spoilers... you don't need a book or google to research and find a damn thing

not only do you have the actual show on... you also get "behind the show" that reveals more.. then you get "previews for the next...." that reveals more shyt... not to mention we have the titles of all the episodes... director and cast interviews... magazine and online articles and expert, scene by scene reviews... you could easily watch one episode, and sit around afterwards, watching and reading reviews for a week and get clued on to major shyt

i mean it was just a few weeks ago, nobody could figure out who killed Joff.. dudes were in here posting PICS FROM THE CURRENT EPISODE.. when grandma took the poison right off the necklace... people were still in here crying about spoilers and shyt

i don't even know how dude could say he was spoiled by true detective... it's an original series :mjlol: there was no book to read or script to read to find out the ending. shyt i predicted breaking bad's ending a year before it ended... i saw a machine gun... from the directors comments, walt was going to save someone... i put two and two together and figured he'd have to save jessie and the people he would have to kill are the nazi's. it was basic storytelling points

so i'm guessing everyone is mad about the mountain vs. oberyn... i never googled shyt or read a book... but lets see.. there's gonna be a major fight in the next 4 episodes.. we've been shown a preview since before the season started, of oberyn and the mountain fighting... we've been told an episode is called oberyn vs the mountain.. we know tywin doesn't want to end his lannister line.. we see in previews that jaime and oberyn are conspiring together.. and suddenly, after 2 seasons missing, we see the mountain in the preview as well

now what type of idiot couldn't put that shyt together