Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:dead:

There's your Great king stannis set, standing in the corner while a common thief who can barely read makes the argument for him :scusthov:
:rudy:Your king didn't even go through puberty yet.And your acting king is setting his son up for a murder charge.The son whose the only competent one left in the family.:camby:

ETA: and your set is broke as fukk.:feedme:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I have people that maintain that she's a great actor :rudy:
But I'm just saying, if you look at season 2 of the show and all the raw emotion Alfie Allen had to Portray it's hard for me to see someone not see how he's the best.
Some actors just don't have the chance to show their range though, kinda like how Charles Dance is great in his role but he plays that one thing the whole time when Alfie has changed the most out of any actor on the show.
His speech at the end of season 2 and his face when he killed Rodrick
:lawd:
And honestly if any of the female actresses get nominated I hope they don't win. I think that they're great of course (I maintain that Sansa's actress is phenomenal) but non have had performances that touch Anna Gunn's.

Most underrated actor in the show....from the super cocky Theon of season one to this shell of a man damn near retarded Reek....Out of all the book to TV show adaptations and actors i would have to say Jon, Arya, Tyrion and Theon are BY FAR the best portrayed. Sophie's maturation as Sansa has been a joy to watch as well.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
yeah but he needs them because when them dragons come over the martells are the only house that knows how to handle them.
i7BVOVYauRg5d.gif
interesting but they can't handle us breh, they prolly just got a bomb ass castle :manny:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Most underrated actor in the show....from the super cocky Theon of season one to this shell of a man damn near retarded Reek....Out of all the book to TV show adaptations and actors i would have to say Jon, Arya, Tyrion and Theon are BY FAR the best portrayed. Sophie's maturation as Sansa has been a joy to watch as well.
Alfie Allen's acting is not acknowledged because he's not a fan favorite, it's criminal.
I'd put a lot of portrayals over Jon though, or at least put more on his level.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Alfie Allen's acting is not acknowledged because he's not a fan favorite, it's criminal.
I'd put a lot of portrayals over Jon though, or at least put more on his level.

Nah, for who Jon is in the books the casting/acting is perfect, ESPECIALLY at this point in the story. Jon is a character that us book readers REALLY appreciate. Kit did a great job making that boy to man transition. I mean even the accent switch in this season is genius.

Daps
Reppin
London
Tyrion beasted, Stannis got the reup, Jamie got his lil bro back:to:, oldman Tyrell being a certified bytch, Oblock presence felt in every scene, Yarra gooning, & Khalessi bout to get active but the part that stuck wit me the most is how fukked up Reek is. :wow: He reminded me of when my doberman puppy got stolen when I was a shorty and nikkas brought him back two weeks later. He wouldn't eat, drink, bark or nothing. Just posted up in the corner for a couple days until he died. Broke a lil nikka heart. Ramsey destroyed this nikka:wow:

Yarra: My brother's dead.:wow:

:to: That's a sad story bruh.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Nah, for who Jon is in the books the casting/acting is perfect, ESPECIALLY at this point in the story. Jon is a character that us book readers REALLY appreciate. Kit did a great job making that boy to man transition. I mean even the accent switch in this season is genius.
I'm a book reader.
You're right though, his portrayal is really good but I'd still say other actors have it down as well.
The worst for me has to be Kelly C's actress :scusthov:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Where all you gayjoy boys at? I dead ass thought Ramsay was going to rape him when he told him to take his clothers off. Yarra and the iron born was like
55266336.gif
when the dogs got let lose. And know hes about to use reek to finally stomp out those worthless sea bums. Ty dolla sign stay winning. Played Jamie like a fool. The trial by combat. Is it like last time where Tyrion chooses someone for him? Because if so, bye Jamie. Hate it had to be you my nikka. Cacleeshi already flopping overseas

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm a book reader.
You're right though, his portrayal is really good but I'd still say other actors have it down as well.
The worst for me has to be Kelly C's actress :scusthov:

I also agree but the strength of her story so far has always been the people around her. I love the expanded role of Grey Worm in the TV series. Darrio SHOULDA been swag on a 100 trillion right now but this new nikka just aint got it.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The rules are generally set by whoever is presiding over the trial. In this case Tywin. There is no way that Tywin isn't going to let Tyrion choose a champion to fight in his place....it would make him look weak. Plus...Tywin has the Mountain...and who the fukk is going to beat the Mountain......right.....?
no, my point is Cersei must find a champion, not Tywin. but she's the queen regent, so that shouldn't be a problem. and yes, Tyrion will also have the right to find (not "choose") a champion

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
no, my point is Cersei must find a champion, not Tywin. but she's the queen regent, so that shouldn't be a problem. and yes, Tyrion will also have the right to find (not "choose") a champion
cersei is shook of her dad. he says jump, she'll say "how high". his choice is her choice