Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Bout to hit that re-watch, don't think I can watch Reek and Rasmey again no matter how great the acting :scusthov:

#starkset on the bye week this week, just kickin back watchin film on these lame sets only to come back well rested and ready to hand out some L's :lawd:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Plus these are the same nikkas who was posting pics of Sansa's necklace before during and after mamma Tyrrell admired it...hours after the purple wedding. :beli:
To be fair, a lot of people on here also frequent Reddit and if you're familiar with Reddit you know they go in over there. Those necklace pics were posted over there first. There some wiki readers/google searchers in here that try to post shyt first in hopes of getting rep/daps

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
peter dinklage killed that part.

i am still lost on whats going on with fukking theon greyjoy lol

Jards

All Star
Daps
zEYQhBL.jpg
:russ:

Pos rep

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Overall, I got the child actors on the show ranked just as high as any of the adult actors. Its too tough to say who is the best actor because the writing gives certain people advantages (especially Dinklage). Only think we can say for sure is Emilia Clarke is not in the discussion :lolbron:. But damn, there are a ton of great performances. Even motherfukking Hodor does a great job portraying emotional depth through the use of only one word

The only bad actor on the show that I can remember was the one playing Mirri Maz Durr
Honestly I have people that maintain that she's a great actor :rudy:
But I'm just saying, if you look at season 2 of the show and all the raw emotion Alfie Allen had to Portray it's hard for me to see someone not see how he's the best.
Some actors just don't have the chance to show their range though, kinda like how Charles Dance is great in his role but he plays that one thing the whole time when Alfie has changed the most out of any actor on the show.
His speech at the end of season 2 and his face when he killed Rodrick :lawd:
And honestly if any of the female actresses get nominated I hope they don't win. I think that they're great of course (I maintain that Sansa's actress is phenomenal) but non have had performances that touch Anna Gunn's.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I ain't seen anyone go in like Tyrion in a fukking minute :ohhh: :gladbron:

He shut that shyt down. Whole episode was about 'power' basically and everyone is vying for the throne, stepping their game up. This dude Martell is hilarious though... not a tiny fukk is given by this nikka at all :heh:

Everyone stands up for Tywin when he enters the room and he's like :manny: lol

If this has been posted a bunch of times that's cool, haven't been able to catch up on the thread but it has me :dead:

54T3fpj.png

Daps
To be fair, a lot of people on here also frequent Reddit and if you're familiar with Reddit you know they go in over there. Those necklace pics were posted over there first. There some wiki readers/google searchers in here that try to post shyt first in hopes of getting rep/daps

Yup, and that's why I say the book readers are, generally, actually OK in here, it's those damn Googler's you have to watch out for...

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i was going through an emotional roller coaster when tyrion was going in. i wanted to :salute:but kept thinking that he was better off accepting the deal from his dad :why:

theon tho:snoop::to:i cant believe what he turned in to