Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
tumblr_n5g30tChOr1s8iuy1o3_r1_250.gif

Oh You b*stards......

Oh you motherfukkers.....

I been waiting all season for this:blessed:

I'm putting cases on all you bytches
1f880ee7e0289e7208c4e8963f538a1b.gif

Stale Bread Program Nygga:birdman:

Yall nyggas cracked jokes about StruggleStannis dapped and repped each other up over the misfortune of Shireen
tumblr_n3f8feCuM71qeybv0o3_r1_250.gif
the princess a little girl getting shytted on left and right cause of a condition she has no control over but what else can be expected from the scum of the houses you guys rep. Lannister set how good did it feel when the real MVP of your team said he wished he let Stannis give those people what they deserved?:damn: Its ok little buddy Stannis will avenge that loss and then some
tumblr_n3hdr4XnRn1r40ljco4_250.gif

We aint even going to talk about the Onion Knight coming through with the connect I dont give a fukk if he struggling with sesame street when the time comes to break it down MY nikka BROKE IT DOWN! Oh word you dont want to come off that gold? You think just cause we down we out? You think shyt is sweet? You Braavosi dont know who you dealing with as long as my King breathes the war is far from over
tumblr_n5fyc1YneA1rh3kr3o5_250.gif
tumblr_n5fyc1YneA1rh3kr3o2_250.gif
tumblr_n5fyc1YneA1rh3kr3o3_250.gif
tumblr_n5fyc1YneA1rh3kr3o6_250.gif

So now we got out weight up I'll spare you the "lost 93 ships had to fall back" im sure someone already said it but now Stannis and Iron Bank connect we got gold we bout to get that army up again and handle business like they should have the first time. Nyggas made alot of jokes when we took that L at blackwater but people dont realize its ok to lose a battle as long as you dont lose the war.
8049160.gif

Now Lannisterset is about to fukk up and lose next to Tywin the best brains of the operation, Starkset:mjlol:
I cant even go in on yall who am i going to go at Rickon? Targset yeah she holding it down in Mereen but thats a long way to go before she gets to kings landing and lets be honest that bytch has her hands full right now I think its 200 people still waiting to have an audience with her I hope she enjoys talking to goat herders bytch about her dragons going dothraki on their cattle straight raping and pillaging and eating:merchant:

Nightswatch:yeshrug: I aint got no beefs with yall but stay on the sideline and we wont have any problems:ufdup:

A lot of sets got fat while we starved on dragonstone:to:

It's Stannis Turn
tumblr_n5cp4ubfGg1s92g3do5_250.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@STAN JONES you see why I called you a thread destroyer? You have done more harm than good. It went from a bunch of people making honest speculation about a theory to a bunch of people now discussing what has and what has not been confirmed. Your post is responsible for any spoilers present on the last few pages. That type of shyt ruins the thread way worse than the idiots that try and be slick about shyt. At least we can ignore those people and not confirm their 'speculation'

Chill out with the paranoia. Use the snitch button or the ignore button. Its cleaner and quieter.

Ive already read the books but I agree with you. Some people on here have obviously read the books and are posting blatant spoilers as theories. Do they need attention that badly?

:stannisgtfo:
YOU are the person that dropped a massive spoiler in a thread about Ned, and then added another massive spoiler to a neg rep comment you gave to the threadstarter. Get outta here with that white knight shyt

EDIT: A neg from spinoza for exposing his bullshyt? You deserve the neg train ran on you for that shyt you pulled

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
If Peter don't get that Oscar or Emmy for that peformance

I caught the holy ghost watching him spit that ether :blessed:

Anybody can get it

First Pod now Davos that loyalty :wow:
I rank Alfie Allen's performance as Reek higher than Dinklage in that episode, but Dinklage gets the midget sympathy :lolbron:

Its bizarro Westeros in the emmy nominations:lolbron:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
@STAN JONES you see why I called you a thread destroyer? You have done more harm than good. It went from a bunch of people making honest speculation about a theory to a bunch of people now discussing what has and what has not been confirmed. Your post is responsible for any spoilers present on the last few pages. That type of shyt ruins the thread way worse than the idiots that try and be slick about shyt. At least we can ignore those people and not confirm their 'speculation'

Chill out with the paranoia. Use the snitch button or the ignore button. Its cleaner and quieter.

:stannisgtfo:
YOU are the person that dropped a massive spoiler in a thread about Ned, and then added another massive spoiler to a neg rep comment you gave to the threadstarter. Get outta here with that white knight shyt

Those were completely different circumstances and not in the this game of thrones thread. The thread starter deserved it and he spoiled shyt too. Now stop bringing shyt up from the past like a scorned bytch. I read this thread for entertainment purposes and people like you trying to be cute by spoiling shyt ruins that for me and everyone else. If you keep it up ill dontate money to the site to have you banned.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo, maybe tywin would sign off on oberyn fighting the mountain because he doesnt really like oberyn anyways.

The mountain wins then its a possible thorn in the side being removed ahead of time

Yeah Oberyn vs Mountain is a win-win for Tywin.

Mountain wins Oberyn and Tyrion are both dead under circumstances no one can fault Tywin for

Oberyn wins, he appreciates Ty for giving him a shot at getting revenge on the Mountain and Tyrion is sent to the wall

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Those were completely different circumstances and not in the this game of thrones thread. The thread starter deserved it and he spoiled shyt too. Now stop bringing shyt up from the past like a scorned bytch. I read this thread for entertainment purposes and people soiling shyt ruins that for me.
GTFO outta here with that "lemme justify why I dropped TWO massive spoilers, including one RIGHT IN THE BODY OF THE THREAD"

fukk what you have to say about people ruining shyt for you

He didn't spoil anything, it was a thread about Ned's political choices and you called him out for "spoiling Ned's death," something that happend 3 fukking years ago. Not to mention, you had already read the books and watched the show so nothing was spoiled on you. You want that shyt to just slide away like it never happened but it aint gonna be forgotten, especially when you try and play white knight over spoilers

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
GTFO outta here with that "lemme justify why I dropped TWO massive spoilers, including one RIGHT IN THE BODY OF THE THREAD"

fukk what you have to say about people ruining shyt for you

He didn't spoil anything, it was a thread about Ned's political choices and you called him out for "spoiling Ned's death," something that happend 3 fukking years ago. Not to mention, you had already read the books and watched the show so nothing was spoiled on you. You want that shyt to just slide away like it never happened but it aint gonna be forgotten, especially when you try and play white knight over spoilers

What you call White Knighting I call riding for justice and I will ride against spoilers in this thread as long as I can and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

I gave some dude a spoiler 6 months ago because he deserved it and I got rid of my post after he got spoiled. And I SPOILED the dude I didnt act like I was guessing what would happen like these fakkits are doing. I'm not trying to slide away from it. But don't act like you have some say over that, you have had no impact on this site or thread. You've been here since may 2012 and I this is the first time ive seen you post. You can bring that up or quote my post in every thread if you want, it wont make a difference nobody cares what you think or have to say. I only know who you are because you quoted me.

Get it together.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe you Stannis stans are proud of yourselves. You honestly blow my mind :mindblown:

Your illiterate, ex-con, financial advisor and life coach forged a loan application and then flaunted his disability to guilt the bank into lending you some money.

You can see this as a win, if you want. I don't.

And then what's the first thing this dummy does now that he has a little bit of money in his pocket? Does he procure some food for your starving soldiers? Does he stock your castle with some meat that isn't rotten? Does he sign Shireen up under the LannisCare individual mandate so she can get her scales removed now that she can't be denied despite having a pre-existing condition?

No.

This pig-ignorant, 2 strike-having, life long loser, habitual failure, moron hits the strip club and makes it rain golden dragons. :mindblown:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
shae im on the fence with. yea shes a thottie but judging by her body language it didnt seem like she was spiteful, though that last comment of "im a whore, remember" but it was said like she was about to cry. seemed it was something that was forced upon her or else she would be killed. which would make sense considering at joffreys wedding cersei and tywin plotting to have her taken before she could leave.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:beli:

No need to edit, nikkas been dropping that since the show aired. I just don't get why nikkas act like it's something we should've seen coming from just watching the show
Well there's the trailer and the history to go with it, especially him leaning forward in this episode :ld: I can see how it could be predicted.

Daps
shae im on the fence with. yea shes a thottie but judging by her body language it didnt seem like she was spiteful, though that last comment of "im a whore, remember" but it was said like she was about to cry. seemed it was something that was forced upon her or else she would be killed. which would make sense considering at joffreys wedding cersei and tywin plotting to have her taken before she could leave.

That was the breakfast, not the wedding.

I could buy she was being coerced, and maybe she still was, but why she'd have to be so real about it by twisting truths? :to:

She sounded like a scorned bytch talking about that "he made me call him my lion" bullshyt

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I can't believe you Stannis stans are proud of yourselves. You honestly blow my mind :mindblown:

Your illiterate, ex-con, financial advisor and life coach forged a loan application and then flaunted his disability to guilt the bank into lending you some money.

You can see this as a win, if you want. I don't.

And then what's the first thing this dummy does now that he has a little bit of money in his pocket? Does he procure some food for your starving soldiers? Does he stock your castle with some meat that isn't rotten? Does he sign Shireen up under the LannisCare individual mandate so she can get her scales removed now that she can't be denied despite having a pre-existing condition?

No.

This pig-ignorant, 2 strike-having, life long loser, habitual failure, moron hits the strip club and makes it rain golden dragons. :mindblown:
:wow:Everything you said in this post is so wrong it's amazing.