Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Man Yara disappointed the fukk out of me. She should killed those hounds as soon as she got there and took her brother back.

Even if your brother is dead, you shoulda killed the man who killed him. :birdman:
To be fair tho, those locked up hounds didn't pose a threat. If Theon would've rolled out they would've been out of the kennels by the time Ramsey ran up on them. They wasn't expecting a nikka to call time out in the middle of a fight and make substitutions.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
we gonna pretend like Salladar Saan isn't the GOAT pimp of the show? My dude just lamping with pawgs in the hot tub before The Onion G hits him with a brick :win:

speaking of the Onion Knight this is the second episode that needed some YG

I'll get a loan for my nikka :lawd:
I'll over represent my assets to a bank rep for my nikka :salute:

Dany's dragons out chea making lamp shwarma :ahh:

Yara out here promising it's gonna be a hot summer and then falling back on some herb shyt :whoa:

you scared of some dogs? :dahell: name an RPG where they ain't minor level enemies. Grind that XP and handle ya business bytch :aicmon: smh

Theon forming the original c00n Train out here yall :russ:. Stan nikkas that cut your dikk off brehs :what:

Shae following that Instagram Ho blueprint smh. I hate it had to be Tyrion
:merchant: but that's what happens when you pick up chicks off craigslist.westeros brehs :stopitslime: gotta upgrade to backpage.westeros my G. You'll be fine. These slores will fukk anyone but I bet they got "NO WILDLING MEN PLEASE" on their ads :pacspit:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
This is making me wonder whether the Lannisters (as a family) figured out who killed Joffrey and are just playing the long game, trying to figure out who is on their side or who isn't. Tywin was making quick decisions like he know what the long deal is already and its something he's planned out already.

Can't elaborate much on this right now; fukk finals week, I want to participate in this thread with sso many dope comments and theories by everyone. Still, daps tto everyone and rep to who I could (still on 24s with some).

Goat thread on the internet on the goat forum for the goat sshow #GOATOfThrones

Can y'all imagine if The Coli was around when The Wire was being aired :to:
Nothing tops the Breaking Bad thread:childplease:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best episode of the season, the trial was dope. I'm interested to see why Tyrion picks who he picks.

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Davos the Silvertongued gawd getting those dead kings. :blessed:

Asha the gawdess :whoo: getting chase out by some dogs:rudy:

Ramsey Snow laying the pipe and the Sword:demonic::myman:

TwyWIN: "You will father some children NAMED Lannisted" lowkey way of letting know he is aware of those abominations born of incest nothing get pass him :whew:

Tyrion getting that emmy by the sixth episode :ooh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
theons sister is too good to be a greyjoy

that pre fight team talk speech :wow:. Tony D'Amato would be proud. She needs to join a real team

#StannisSet we got the black card :sas1:, Iron bank know Tywin is old and the only thing keeping Lannisters on top, my nikka Davos is loyal to the team:salute:

I see KhaLessi still having problems light years away with that D League opposition :sas2:
tumblr_n5gvcqJTwp1r00l9eo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mw5joeIpaN1syu9llo1_500.gif

rino

Rookie
Daps
MY MAN TYRION FED UP YO :damn:
DUDE SNAPPED :damn:
SPITTING THAT PREHISTORIC BEFORE CHRIST ETHER :damn:
MY nikka BEEN WATCHING THEM YEEZUS TOUR VISIONARY STREAMS OF CONSCIOUSNESS GOT DAMN :damn:
PURE VENOM RUNNING THRU HIS VEINS :damn:
THAT LOOK HE GAVE SHAE:damn:
DUDE WAS SEEING RED MY GOD :damn:
HE BETTER GET MY nikka POD DA TRIPOD SEX GAWD RUNNING BACK OUTCHEA :damn:

Daps
Best episode of the season, the trial was dope. I'm interested to see how/why he picks Oberyn over Jamie to represent him (don't think this is a spoiler, it's been known since the beginning of S4)

How has that been known since the beginning of season four?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
tyrions trials are always the shyt, he stays droppin gems on em.

"When I was seven, I saw a servant girl bathing in the river. I stole her robe and she was forced to return to the castle naked and in tears. I closed my eyes, I can still see her t*ts bouncing."

"When I was 10, I stuffed my uncle's boots with goat shyt. When confronted with my crime, I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged, and I escaped justice."

"When I was 12 I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald men cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

"I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel...."

easily my favorite character. along with stannis, onion on wall street and snowgawd.

that look stannis gave davos as he was being rejected initially by the bank was classic. then davos showed why hes hand of the rightful king:to:

#stannisset we coming. the Illuminati is behind us along with the red gods :blessed:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
yo, maybe tywin would sign off on oberyn fighting the mountain because he doesnt really like oberyn anyways.

The mountain wins then its a possible thorn in the side being removed ahead of time
yeah but he needs them because when them dragons come over the martells are the only house that knows how to handle them.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I'm a book reader so anyone who doesn't want me to be in here put me on ignore now even though ive never posted a spoiler and only post like once a damn week.
Nothing since this episode started has been a spoiler whatsoever, this nikka was complaining because someone outlined the rules for a trial by combat which we've seen before and is the least spoilerly thing ever :childplease:
In other news when the shows over or whenever I really recommend you read the books, not because the show isnt piff or something but they're taking Reek's plot from book five and putting it here and I hate to say it but the show CAN NOT capture how powerful it was, easily the best plot in book 5 and that's almost unanimous amongst fans:whew:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
If Peter don't get that Oscar or Emmy for that peformance

I caught the holy ghost watching him spit that ether :blessed:

Anybody can get it

First Pod now Davos that loyalty :wow:

Daps
The episode titles released suggested who he picks, but I won't say anything else.
:beli:

No need to edit, nikkas been dropping that since the show aired. I just don't get why nikkas act like it's something we should've seen coming from just watching the show