Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
theons sister is too good to be a greyjoy

that pre fight team talk speech :wow:. Tony D'Amato would be proud. She needs to join a real team

#StannisSet we got the black card :sas1:, Iron bank know Tywin is old and the only thing keeping Lannisters on top, my nikka Davos is loyal to the team:salute:

I see KhaLessi still having problems light years away with that D League opposition :sas2:

Last edited:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The rules are generally set by whoever is presiding over the trial. In this case Tywin. There is no way that Tywin isn't going to let Tyrion choose a champion to fight in his place....it would make him look weak. Plus...Tywin has the Mountain...and who the fukk is going to beat the Mountain......right.....?
If Obi volunteers, than Tywin doesn't have a choice.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Stannis got his money up.The half hand :lolbron: of the king had to drop that presidential campaign commercial on the bank though. Episode started with stannis trying to redeem his loss and ended with the man who gave him the loss saying he should've let Stannis win. I don't know brehs.

Black dude pawgin in a hot tub with two topless chicks. You nikkas happy now? Or we gonna complain that they had a black man cheating on his wife with two pawgs? I can't keep up with why you nikkas are bringing race into this show anymore?

Theon got Stockholm syndrome and Jaime Lannister syndrome cause you want to feel bad for this nikka but then you remember he was a fukking dikk (pun intended) before being humbled hard. fukk Reek and anybody that love him. That nikka was barking like a dog and bit the hand that tried to free him. He's broken beyond repair. Why in the hell did his sister not kill the dogs when they got there and were still in the cages is mind boggling.

All I'm saying is the only dragon they show causing trouble and not listening is the black one. I swear he's the only one they ever show killing nvm.. Anyways that dragonfire hot though. :mjpls:

OG OB gives no fukks who Tywin is. Kept his ass seated.He was dead ass shocked bald dude didn't like young boys like "bruh, you sure you don't?" :dead:

That whole trial scene bruh...:whew: full of Ether

Tommy boy gets up and leaves the throne and the Tywin sits on it. The symbolisim. He was looking mad at home on it too. We sure he ain't off King Joffrey Joe? :youngsabo:

When Tywin told Jamie he'll father children NAMED lannister.:dead: Shae running in the ring like Hogan only to join the NWO and make that heel turn. These hoes ain't loyal even in the game of thrones.Tyrion ain't have no choice but to read off the his lifetime fukk you list. That I should've let Stannis kill you all was so real, you could feel the disgust in it. It's crazy how no one even flinches when Joffrey is accused of being a b*stard anymore.That Tywin/Tyrion stare down was powerful. Jamie just sitting there like "You had one job Phil!"

I can't front though, the thought of Jonny the Snowman and Tyrion at the wall putting in work together would've been the dopest combination on TV since breaking bad introduced us to Franch sauce :wow:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Just one quick thing to add: Man, my heart dropped when Shae came through the courtroom brehs....out of all people. Maybe she didn't do it out of free will. Maybe she was forced...okay, that is wishful thinking. But damn, what would cause her to suddenly turn ship like that? Her life had to be threatened or she was promised something.

These Hoes aint Loyalm, Tyrion should have remembered that with his first wife.,

Daps
Who are all the book readers? I'm just gonna put them all on ignore.

For the most part, it's not the book readers you have to worry about, it's the Google'ers. The book readers are actually, generally, helpful in policing that shyt cuz otherwise we'd have no idea if we were being spoiled. If they stayed out of this thread, dry spoiling would be at an all time high

Daps
theons sister is too good to be a greyjoy

that pre fight team talk speech :wow:. Tony D'Amato would be proud. She needs to join a real team

Man Yara disappointed the fukk out of me. She should killed those hounds as soon as she got there and took her brother back.

Even if your brother is dead, you shoulda killed the man who killed him. :birdman:

Daps
It's a "legal" way of killing someone in their world without any blowback. The Mountain has land and title plus he's connected to Tywin, if he just offed him the Martells would basically be declaring war on the Lannisters. You can't have one of your bannermen just killed like that without riding out for them :whoa:

I think it had more to do with Oberyn not having a line on the Mountain. I have to believe that if the Mountain was chilling in King's Landing, OBlock would've gotten at him by now.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man Yara disappointed the fukk out of me. She should killed those hounds as soon as she got there and took her brother back.

Even if your brother is dead, you shoulda killed the man who killed him. :birdman:

She ran up in there all Rambo and left empty handed. It was badass but it was pointless as fukk, especially after that rousing speech she gave. :dead:

I should be ashamed but Ramsay is climbing up the list of my favorite characters on the show. Dude seriously doesn't give a fukk, fighting Ironborn with no armor on looking like he's having the time of his life. In the books though he's straight up :damn: :scusthov:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
bout to start negging all you book readers

i wish yall nikkas would stop spoiling shyt and trying to pass it off as a theory :snoop:

Ive already read the books but I agree with you. Some people on here have obviously read the books and are posting blatant spoilers as theories. Do they need attention that badly?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
yo, maybe tywin would sign off on oberyn fighting the mountain because he doesnt really like oberyn anyways.

The mountain wins then its a possible thorn in the side being removed ahead of time