Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm a book reader, I haven't spoiled anyone for the entire run of the show. Put me on ignore :yeshrug: I don't post theories and I don't even ride with sets because of the paranoid ones.

You know what? :umad: Whoever puts me on ignore should let me know so I could put them on ignore. I don't want to see yall crying about spoilers that ain't there. :camby:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Why the fukk would Oberyn jump in to help tyrion :what:

He has NOTHING to gain and EVERYTHING to lose

Because the Crown is going to send for the Mountain to be their Champion.... :ufdup:

Giving Oberyn a chance to get his revenge in the most legit way possible. Do you really not see this coming?

This nikka Oberyn came swaggering into King's Landing in episode 1 determined to kill The Mountain. On some “Tell your father I’m here. And tell him the Lannisters aren’t the only ones who pay their debts.”

Doesn't take a book reader to notice this shyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Because the Crown is going to send for the Mountain to be their Champion.... :ufdup:

Giving Oberyn a chance to get his revenge in the most legit way possible. Do you really not see this coming?

This nikka Oberyn came swaggering into King's Landing in episode 1 determined to kill The Mountain. On some “Tell your father I’m here. And tell him the Lannisters aren’t the only ones who pay their debts.”

Doesn't take a book reader to notice this shyt.
If killing the mountain meant that much too him, he would've done it by now.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
If killing the mountain meant that much too him, he would've done it by now.
The Mountain raped and killed his sister. Smashed his infant niece and nephew heads again the wall in front of their mother. Of course it means a lot to him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The Mountain raped and killed his sister. Smashed his infant niece and nephew heads again the wall in front of their mother. Of course it means a lot to him.
Then why didn't he kill him ALREADY, suddenly a trial by combat is gonna make him want to do it?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Then why didn't he kill him ALREADY, suddenly a trial by combat is gonna make him want to do it?

It's a "legal" way of killing someone in their world without any blowback. The Mountain has land and title plus he's connected to Tywin, if he just offed him the Martells would basically be declaring war on the Lannisters. You can't have one of your bannermen just killed like that without riding out for them :whoa:

FinessePro

Banned
Daps
Stannis had lost 92 bricks was gonna fall back after he defaulted on that Iron Bank loan but my nikka Dyslexic Davos reading paid off and he got his settlement check for getting hurt on the job
Dragon lady is just boring as fukk shyt gets worse every episode

Oblock sounding like Young Thug his favorite rapper out here taking all types of booty male female shemale people with no dikks Theon better watch his ass

Speaking on Theon that lil nikka Ramasy a certified G his murder game don't need no armor and he got the same hounds as Mr Burns

Midget Man long cock was good with joint the Watch until Shae tried to put him on the Summer Jam screen with the pinky dikk exposal had my man ready to ride till he remembered he was 4'3 with ACGs on

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I don't know the answer as to why he waited so long but no, the trial didn't make him "suddenly" want revenge. Remember Tywin already agreed to summon the Mountain to Kings Landing when he and Oberyn had their discussion earlier.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why the fukk would Oberyn jump in to help tyrion :what:

He has NOTHING to gain and EVERYTHING to lose
Nothing to gain??? He would be able to avenge the death and mutilation of his sister. That's pretty much the only reason that he came to King's Landing. Doing so in a trial by combat would be the best form of revenge. It would be legal, with no blowback.