Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
bout to start negging all you book readers

i wish yall nikkas would stop spoiling shyt and trying to pass it off as a theory :snoop:

ol i think this and this is bout to happen ass nikkas :sas1:

same nikkas who will go back and find their "theory" and quote themselves on some :sas2: i told u so shyt

all in the book thread :nigerian:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:stannisgtfo:
Aint no one doing that. Stop being a thread destroyer

Not a single person posting theories right now is a book reader
breh you know exactly what post im talking about and just because dude doesnt post in the book thread dont mean hes not a book reader...or atleast doesnt know whats gonna happen

i havent read the books but i know certain shyt thats gonna happen cause others have spoiled it for me.

Its obvious dudes post is a spoiler and not a guess likes hes tryin to pass it off as

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
breh you know exactly what post im talking about and just because dude doesnt post in the book thread dont mean hes not a book reader...or atleast doesnt know whats gonna happen

i havent read the books but i know certain shyt thats gonna happen cause others have spoiled it for me.

Its obvious dudes post is a spoiler and not a guess likes hes tryin to pass it off as
I spend a lot of time in this thread. An unfortunately large amount of time. I know who most of the book readers are and who most of the show-only watchers are. I haven't seen one book reader post a spoiler

I will await your PM and prepare negs if necessary

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

There is one post that kinda looked sideways at but what's going on with this trial isn't some deep mystery that's hard to figure out. So for the most part I'll take it at face value that people are posting "theories". I think u just jumping at shadows

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
If you secretly read the books, aren't posting in the book thread, but coming in this thread dry spoiling, your head deserves to be on a spike :demonic:

There's no way to pick these people out and they know that....extra cowardly. For anyone who isn't a book reader and legitimately calling whats gonna happen next, you won't be able to avoid it. It's either stop reading the thread or deal with it. I had the killer spoiled for me in True Detective episode 3, its gonna happen.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I used to be one of those "BURN ALL OF THE BOOK READERS!!!!!!!!!!!" type people. I even started a ignore list last season.

The fact is if you can't see Oberyn volunteering to take down the Mountain then you're lacking quite a few brain cells.

Daps
All it takes is one and then other people come parroting the same shyt. Do you even know who the book readers are?:leostare:

No, but I take it you are though :rudy:

Like nikkas been saying. Cats up in here pawing off "theories" and dry spoiling shyt when yall could easily just congregate in yall book thread and get it popping there.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why the fukk would Oberyn jump in to help tyrion :what:

He has NOTHING to gain and EVERYTHING to lose