Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
That was the most etherous part of what she did....it's one thing to lie on him, but don't twist up the actual truth ("he made me call him my lion" "he said that I am his" etc), that's fukked up girl :to:

I never thought she left (I had pointed out earlier in this thread that Tywin told Cersei to have her brought to the Tower of the Hand BEFORE the Royal Wedding, but neither of them seemed concerned that she was missing at the
wedding....they had to have already gotten her), so I wasn't surprised to see her testify. This may be a reach, but this casts some suspicion on Tywin, imo. He got her before the wedding, before Joffery was murdered.....what was he planning to do with her? Why didn't he kill her like he promised he would do? Unless he was in on Joffs murder. He sure seemed comfortable sitting on that throne :lupe:

This also likely means Bronn sold Tyrion out. Can't be too mad at Bronn, he's a sellsword and he never let Tyrion forget he was a sellsword :yeshrug:
we already know it was little finger and grandma tyrell tho

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
to make the ether even worse, ima give ya the book version real quick. the part that reallllllyyyy hurt tyrion, is that when him and shae fukk, she calls him her giant of lannister because he is supposedly well hung. so she is always calling him "my giant". in the trial she says this out loud and :wow: the laughter that ensues. thats when his heart really broke into a thousand pieces. everybody making fun of him for supposedly MAKING her call him a giant.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Shae
555322240.gif

Daps
we already know it was little finger and grandma tyrell tho

We don't know that it was them and only them, tho.

We thought for 3.5 seasons Jamie and Cersei killed Jon Aryn

The Sansa piece makes Tywin's involvement highly unlikely, tho, I'll admit that. Tywin would know she's with LF if that were the case and if he intended on having Tommem pardon her, he wouldn't have had Shae implicate Sansa like that, they woulda claimed Sansa knew nothing about it.

Daps
How did they get in contact doe? :ohhh:

Well, remember LF met with Margery and Loras at Renly's deathbed and then went to Harenhall to get Tywin on board so they could team with the Tyrell's to save King's Landing, so LF wouldn't need Tywin to makethe introduction, in fact he made the introduction of Lannister to Tyrrell

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
This is making me wonder whether the Lannisters (as a family) figured out who killed Joffrey and are just playing the long game, trying to figure out who is on their side or who isn't. Tywin was making quick decisions like he know what the long deal is already and its something he's planned out already.

Can't elaborate much on this right now; fukk finals week, I want to participate in this thread with sso many dope comments and theories by everyone. Still, daps tto everyone and rep to who I could (still on 24s with some).

Goat thread on the internet on the goat forum for the goat sshow #GOATOfThrones

Can y'all imagine if The Coli was around when The Wire was being aired :to: