Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:pachaha: You guys are overlooking the fact dude has been tortured for a good amount of time now. Physically and mentally. He's like Brody from Homeland but worse.

Ramsay out there with a doctorate in torture man... I doubt anyone here would stay say sane with a nikka like Ramsay giving them that work.
Think of how fukked up hostages are after a few hours. Soldiers after war. shyt people have tramactic experiences as a baby that they still carry in their mental.

Yet people want theon to be 100% normal after being beaten for months or years or however long it's been. shyt rob was alive when he was captured.

Had screws through his feet. Hanging in that fukked up x position for months. dikk cut off. With a knife. No medicine or anesthetic. Thought to be freed. Only to be lead back there. Never even told why. Knives stuck under his fingernails. Skinned. Cut into and slowly ripping the meat off his bone. Finger by finger. Then have the finger cut off. Starved. No water

I mean this ain't some bullshyt water boarding.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Almost forgot about that pitiful dikkless lame Reek...

I cant feel bad for him cuz I dont understand how a grown man can be so cowardly...Your sister came all that way to save your ass but you rather stay being a bytch that sleeps with the dogs? :wtf:

At first i thought he was playing along to get an opportunity to slit that fruity little Bolton b*stards throat but nah he's just a scared little coward...
nikka do you know what they did to him:wtf:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
he way he ethered cersei and shae at the same time with this sentence :lolbron:

tumblr_n5fzclMbkQ1rhv96io6_250.gif

:lawd:

:lawd: