Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
This is what is gonna happen

Tyrion gonna be like I nominate bronn. :takedat:

Tywin gonna be like he is dead :lolbron:

Tyrion is then gonna look at Jamie, and Jamie gonna look at his hand like:to:

Tywin gonna then say I nominate the mountain :myman:

Tyrion gonna be like :whoa:

Oberyn gonna volunteer to fight for Tyrion :demonic:

Tywin gonna be like :damn:

Then the fight will go down on episode 8

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
1398199198214.gif
Tell me my dude :ohhh: didn't deserve an emmy nod too :ohhh:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
'trial by combat' is between the accused and the accuser. in this case Cersei is the accuser. Tywin is one three judges

The rules are generally set by whoever is presiding over the trial. In this case Tywin. There is no way that Tywin isn't going to let Tyrion choose a champion to fight in his place....it would make him look weak. Plus...Tywin has the Mountain...and who the fukk is going to beat the Mountain......right.....?

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasnt able to watch yet cause of mothers day, etc...

How great of an episode am I in store for brehs? :lupe:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Sohh, every new actor is shining and Targset's recast doesn't even get camera time anymore? :leostare: I see what they did there, my boy Daario Swagaris was overshadowing them old heads :wow: so they replaced him with a :flabbynsick: dude
daario.gif
they really fukked up with this new scrawny jew daario. i wasnt feeling anything he was saying in the preview.

Last edited:
Daps
It's already been said, but god damn at the speech :salute:

Tyrion was ready to take his chances with the knights watch, but Shae coming in and manipulating the truth hurt too much. Always the ones you can about the most that hurt you the most :to:. No doubt Dinklage is getting a nomination just for that speech alone.

This was an episode that had a lot of good speeches. I thought Theon's sister rallying the troops to try and save him early in the episode was solid. Little did she know that Theon had already died and only Reek exists now :sadcam:

Also Sir Daavos begging for money was cool, even if Stannis has been on bum status for a minute. The visual of them sailing into the city under the giant statue of the soldier though :wow:. Also Danny's dragon appearing and having some goat barbecue.

Funniest part of the episode might have been when Tywin told Marg's father to go fetch his quill and paper :mjlol:

That was the most etherous part of what she did....it's one thing to lie on him, but don't twist up the actual truth ("he made me call him my lion" "he said that I am his" etc), that's fukked up girl :to:

I never thought she left (I had pointed out earlier in this thread that Tywin told Cersei to have her brought to the Tower of the Hand BEFORE the Royal Wedding, but neither of them seemed concerned that she was missing at the
wedding....they had to have already gotten her), so I wasn't surprised to see her testify. This may be a reach, but this casts some suspicion on Tywin, imo. He got her before the wedding, before Joffery was murdered.....what was he planning to do with her? Why didn't he kill her like he promised he would do? Unless he was in on Joffs murder. He sure seemed comfortable sitting on that throne :lupe:

This also likely means Bronn sold Tyrion out. Can't be too mad at Bronn, he's a sellsword and he never let Tyrion forget he was a sellsword :yeshrug:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That was the most etherous part of what she did....it's one thing to lie on him, but don't twist up the actual truth ("he made me call him my lion" "he said that I am his" etc), that's fukked up girl :to:

I never thought she left (I had pointed out earlier in this thread that Tywin told Cersei to have her brought to the Tower of the Hand BEFORE the Royal Wedding, but neither of them seemed concerned that she was missing at the
wedding....they had to have already gotten her), so I wasn't surprised to see her testify. This may be a reach, but this casts some suspicion on Tywin, imo. He got her before the wedding, before Joffery was murdered.....what was he planning to do with her? Why didn't he kill her like he promised he would do?

This also likely means Bronn sold Tyrion out. Can't be too mad at Bronn, he's a sellsword and he never let Tyrion forget he was a sellsword :yeshrug:
tumblr_mqcs3h2O9C1rsudrjo1_500.gif

Sums up that trial :wow: