Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
hes a fukk boy for what he did in winterfell :pacspit:

I don't hate on Theon anymore, I think it's enough that he got his dikk cut off and turned into the herbiest of herbs but I don't blame anyone that still hates him. fukked Winterfell over and had kids killed. All for a father that didn't even like him anymore. If Theon held it down for Robb, he would have had the Starks thanking him for life but he fukked up big time. :snoop:

Tyrion's speech was contagious as hell, shyt had me angry too. Jaime out there collecting another L like :dwillhuh: :to: "I'm trying to save you, breh. Why you do that?"

:pacspit: @ Shae. Talk about disproportionate retribution.

:to:

Last edited:

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Just a thought here...

As much as I'm mad at Shae for that....I wonder if she was set up. Remember a few episodes back the spies were onto her and Tyrion. They prolly captured her reckless azz and said we'll kill him, you AND any loved ones you have in the world unless you throw him under the bus.

And told her that if she throws Tyrion under the bus it'll make for a good show but since Tywin and Luke Jamie L already made a deal, Tyrion will live and she will just have to walk away as a slut.

P.S. - I haven't read any books so book readers if I'm on to something, don't hint and spoil shyt.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Almost forgot about that pitiful dikkless lame Reek...

I cant feel bad for him cuz I dont understand how a grown man can be so cowardly...Your sister came all that way to save your ass but you rather stay being a bytch that sleeps with the dogs? :wtf:

At first i thought he was playing along to get an opportunity to slit that fruity little Bolton b*stards throat but nah he's just a scared little coward...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I cant feel bad for him cuz I dont understand how a grown man can be so cowardly...Your sister came all that way to save your ass but you rather stay being a bytch that sleeps with the dogs? :wtf:

At first i thought he was playing along to get an opportunity to slit that fruity little Bolton b*stards throat but nah he's just a scared little coward...

:pachaha: You guys are overlooking the fact dude has been tortured for a good amount of time now. Physically and mentally. He's like Brody from Homeland but worse.

Ramsay out there with a doctorate in torture man... I doubt anyone here would stay sane with a nikka like Ramsay giving them that work.

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Tyrion is a fukking genius. Bronn being on his side assures that Tywin has to put up someone who can beat him....like say ....the Mountain. Soon as the Mountain gets put up....Oberyn going to swoop in and volunteer to avenge his sister.

There's no way Jamie or Bronn will be involved. Tyrion is a smart fukking guy. And one only need to look back at the conversation he had with Oberyn about revenge for his sister to see this shyt spelled out.

Of course I could be wrong. And this show has proven me wrong time and time again...but that's where I see it going.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island

Man I honestly think all that torturing made him forget who he really was

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yea you guys are not thinking about how badly he is torturing this dude. bad enough they cut off his dikk but...

Flaying, also known colloquially as skinning, is the removal of skin from the body. Generally, an attempt is made to keep the removed portion of skin intact.

:merchant: they been skinning this nikka alive piece by piece. this is why the boltons have that bloody red man on their sigil

250px-House-Bolton-heraldry-no-background.jpg

"In my family we say: A naked man has few secrets; a flayed man, none."
―Roose Bolton

thats a fully flayed man brehs

:merchant::merchant:

:damn:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
man that ending makes me want to get the books and read through...i no longer want to have to wait to find out what happens. :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
I just thought about it too, what happened to Bronn? Wasn't he the main one responsible for making sure that Shae got out of the capital? Hmm...something is not adding up here.:ohhh:

Shae never did what tyrion asked her to do, so they more than likely found her. its pretty much all laid out when he asks her to STOP PLEASE, she simply says "ima whore remember'

pretty much saying she can be bought for any price.....smh