Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
knights watch
2569695-original66566.gif

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
great episode brehs :whew:

Got to see Braavos :blessed: the iron bank must be rolling in it. All that money they are owed by the iron throne and they STILL gave Stannis a loan. It was cool to see my man Salladoor saan too. Him and davos are the only stannisset nikkas i fukk wit.

That ironborn vs bolton scene was piff. I just wish Yara would have cut theon's throat and put him out of his misery. :scusthov: theon/ramsey scenes are good from an acting standpoint but they are tough to watch from a disturbing standpoint. everytime i remember he got his dikk cut off i feel like crying.

Khaleesi is gonna see that conquering =/= ruling. Its easy to take over a city, sack it for supplies and money and keep it moving but to sit there and control the people is stressful.

That small council scene was dope. Oberyn swaggin on them while mace tyrell acting like a buffoon. Varys with the update and dumb ass tywin STILL aint concerned. Writing letters and shyt old ass scheming fakkit :pacspit:. I just hope whatever letters he wrote have the same effect on boring ass Khaleesi as they did on my man Robb :to:

Tyrion's trial :wow: I think Dinklage dug deep for this one. Life has to be hard for a midget so im sure he pulled from his past experiences. Everybody that ever dissed him was remembered for this scene. It was too good. The ether he threw at everybody. The way he ethered cersei and shae at the same time with this sentence :lolbron:

tumblr_n5fzclMbkQ1rhv96io6_250.gif

:lawd: GOT brehs. #freetyrion

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I wonder how you guess that. :whistle:
I feel sorry for anybody who only watches the show with nikkas like you posting.

Y'all have to stop with these accusations that indirectly confirm theories etc...

@Jax was responding to my post, my theory was based on the fact that we all know Tyrion isn't a dumbass, and I doubt very seriously he plans on competing himself just like last time in the Vale. Also The Mountain was in the previews, we all know Obeezy is primarily their to avenge his sisters and nieces and nephews death, there is an episode called The Red Viper and the Mountain. Doesn't take much deductive reasoning to come to this conclusion.

This show isn't that complex where a show watcher can't accurately theorize some future events taking place without having read the books.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Tyrion is my dude...after Shae's stank ass came in there lying he was just like "fukk this bullshyt" and went in on the entire kingdom of Westeros!
Man, I could have taken an entire hour of just Tyrion's kangaroo court trial with everyone lying and fukking him over.

Oberyn continues to be my favorite new character. His scene with Varys was really good and it was about time Varys got more to do than be an extra in the background. I have missed The Spider being more involved in the shenanigans of this show.

Tywin aint shyt. He acquiesced quick as fukk to Jamie's offer to quit the King's Guard and continue to the family name in Castly Rock. Acting like he gives a damn about justice or even finding out who really killed Joffrey.

Dany needs to put together a Small Council to handle all of this minutia that she was dealing with this episode. Motherfukkers whining about dragons eating their goats...dude should consider it lucky that none of them dragons ate his son.

Sherlock Holmes brother was dismissive as fukk to Stannis while declining his loan application. Davos is ride or die though because he gave the most impassioned plea I have seen on this show in a minute.

The only thing I didn't like was the stuff with Ramsey/Reek and Yara. It was cool seeing Yara kicking ass but I honestly don't give a damn about Theon/Reek or Ramsey Snow and don't care what happens to either of them. It's not even a love to hate thing either, I just don't care and I get annoyed that time is wasted on them because nothing about their storyline interests me at all. That was ten minutes of Tyrion's trial that their bullshyt ate into as far as I am concerned.