Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He is :obama:

Dinklage must've reached down into some real life dwarf experience and anger at society for the last half of his speech.

That was some real, true, loathing the world passion on display there putting the whole world on trial for treating him as such for his physical form and not who he is as a person.

This dude better be highest paid on this show.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
tumblr_n5fznbLa2m1ruu897o3_250.gif

tumblr_n5fznbLa2m1ruu897o4_250.gif

1398199198214.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man...episode 6 is the truth! Poor Tyrion. He did dish out some serious Ether at the end though!:wow: I wonder whom he is going to have to fight in combat though.

Side Note: Peter Dinklage is doing a marvelous job with this character. I could definitely feel his rage as the witnesses came down on him like swords falling from the skies. :damn:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just one quick thing to add: Man, my heart dropped when Shae came through the courtroom brehs....out of all people. Maybe she didn't do it out of free will. Maybe she was forced...okay, that is wishful thinking. But damn, what would cause her to suddenly turn ship like that? Her life had to be threatened or she was promised something.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just one quick thing to add: Man, my heart dropped when Shae came through the courtroom brehs....out of all people. Maybe she didn't do it out of free will. Maybe she was forced...okay, that is wishful thinking. But damn, what would cause her to suddenly turn ship like that? Her life had to be threatened or she was promised something.
A woman scorned...

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I just thought about it too, what happened to Bronn? Wasn't he the main one responsible for making sure that Shae got out of the capital? Hmm...something is not adding up here.:ohhh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So much so that she wanted to see him die? Well I be damned...:wow:
These women really are worthless breh. He called you a whore and told you to leave (for her own protection too but to be fair she didn't know that) and you bring your ass through that courtroom and lie so he can be killed? Savage