Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
5pbarEL.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It's already been said, but god damn at the speech :salute:

Tyrion was ready to take his chances with the knights watch, but Shae coming in and manipulating the truth hurt too much. Always the ones you can about the most that hurt you the most :to:. No doubt Dinklage is getting a nomination just for that speech alone.

This was an episode that had a lot of good speeches. I thought Theon's sister rallying the troops to try and save him early in the episode was solid. Little did she know that Theon had already died and only Reek exists now :sadcam:

Also Sir Daavos begging for money was cool, even if Stannis has been on bum status for a minute. The visual of them sailing into the city under the giant statue of the soldier though :wow:. Also Danny's dragon appearing and having some goat barbecue.

Funniest part of the episode might have been when Tywin told Marg's father to go fetch his quill and paper :mjlol:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since people in here keep mentioning the length of tonight's episode (51 min), here are the run times for the last 4 episodes:

4.07 (52 minutes)

4.08 (53 minutes)
4.09 (51 minutes)

4.10 (66 minutes)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Wow brehs, i gained alot of respect for Jamie for standing up for Tyrion :salute:

:salute: to Oberyn, his character is coming into place

:pacspit: Varys, u fukking dikkless piece of shyt. Here i had respect for you now i lost it.

and fukk u shae! u were one of my favorite hoes but now yo bytch ass can die off slowly

Be a midget in fantasy land brehs :to:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Just watched the episode....yoooo....I'm at a complete loss for words...
fWREjzF.png

Out of all people, Shae was the person that I LEAST expected to throw Tyrion under the bus.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If only Peter Dinklage was constantly surrounded by actors of his caliber :whew: the only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Charles Dance and Alfie Allen, Allen doesn't even do scenes with him though.

Imagine if he had it as good as Bryan Cranston, dude had Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Gincarlo Esposito, and Jonathan Banks around him putting in work on the regular to bounce off of.
Peter Dinklage will probably be up for the supporting actor role though and even though this scene was beastly I still think Woody Harellson or Aaron Paul had better scenes than this.
Dean Norris too but I don't think he'll be nominated.
And if he's in the Leading Actor Role I'm gonna have to put Cranston ds gawd and Mcconagawd ahead of him. Even if he busts out more spectacular scenes they'll have his display matched on numerous episodes :ld:

Breh,he is surrounded by great actors. There isn't one main character who isn't playing their role to a tee. Even Joffery killed it

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Dinklage must've reached down into some real life dwarf experience and anger at society for the last half of his speech.

That was some real, true, loathing the world passion on display there putting the whole world on trial for treating him as such for his physical form and not who he is as a person.

This dude better be highest paid on this show.