Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
My man Tyrion was on his Denzel steez...I was waiting for him to the room with i'm putting cases on all you bytches...You mothafukkas will be playing games in Slavers Bay...castration program nikka...
Gave them that Lebron vs Celtics steez
nba-jokes-photos-lebron-james-breathing.gif

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
basically you :flabbynsick: and are offended by how dark/brutish/evil the show can be. My aunt said the same thing, you soft ass queer :camby:
nikka why you gotta act like a little bytch :what:if he wasn't feeling the show let him not feel it.

In other news y'all have been sleeping on Alfie Allen. He's easily been one of the best actors on the show Since season 2'

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't understand why they were so ill-prepared/shocked by his demand for a trial by combat.

Reading up on it a bit, it seems like a trial by combat is always a viable option for anyone accused of a crime in the Seven Kingdoms.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I fear that bronn is dead........
I believe that tyrion will call apon him to
once again champion his cause and they
will bring in his head or some crazy shyt,
the mountain will step in and the viper will
pick up the sword for tyrion.
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg
I don't know. bronn has seemed a little suspect to me this season. how come he told tryion shae was gone?...did he lie? i'm thinking tyrion will call on him to be his fighter only for it to be revealed he's fighting for tywin. you know he's all about that gold. it'll look like another L for tryion, and thats when jamie will step in. trainer vs the trainee....maybe that was the purpose of showing their training sessions in the first place. to prepare us for the showdown. I might be on some bullshyt but that would be kinda dope. can't think straight right now...episode still got my hyped. tryion's rant...that smirk he gave tywin at the end:ohlawd:

Daps
:youngsabo: Breezy told yall nikkas. These hoes really aint loyal.

I literally had to get out of my seat and :salute: Tyrion at the end with that speech.

:ohlawd: The intensity, the vulgar, the truth, the bravado. Nikka needed a mic to drop at the end of it to make it all complete.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
If only Peter Dinklage was constantly surrounded by actors of his caliber :whew: the only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Charles Dance and Alfie Allen, Allen doesn't even do scenes with him though.

Imagine if he had it as good as Bryan Cranston, dude had Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Gincarlo Esposito, and Jonathan Banks around him putting in work on the regular to bounce off of.
Peter Dinklage will probably be up for the supporting actor role though and even though this scene was beastly I still think Woody Harellson or Aaron Paul had better scenes than this.
Dean Norris too but I don't think he'll be nominated.
And if he's in the Leading Actor Role I'm gonna have to put Cranston ds gawd and Mcconagawd ahead of him. Even if he busts out more spectacular scenes they'll have his display matched on numerous episodes :ld: