Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Does TargSet really comprehend how fukked up your leader is?

This is a woman who sat back and allowed her own BROTHER to be murdered. She watched it happen, she might as well have done it herself.

The same brother who was the rightful heir to the Iron Throne in the Targaryen bloodline. And she killed him. He did nothing worth being murdered for, he was drunk and was making idle threats because he had not gotten what was promised to him by consenting to the abomination that was the Targ/Khal marriage. Your set practiced incest for centuries in order to keep the bloodline pure, and he consented to corrupting that bloodline just so he could take back the throne that they felt belonged to their family. And she killed him.

"He was no dragon, dragons can't be killed by fire"
black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif
WHAT A LOAD OF BULLshyt. False justification for the heinous crime of kinslaying, and arguably kingslaying as well

Lets look at what a truly honorable man, Ned Stark, did when his brother was murdered. HE STARTED A WAR AND USURPED YOUR WHOLE SET. This is honor. He did not sit back idle and watch the rightful king commit this atrocity and come up with justification for inaction. He marched on the Targaryens and he destroyed them. He allowed the remaining crumbs to roam freely back into Essos because that is where they came from and that is where they belong.

Your own blood got your set into trouble. The Mad King caused all of this. You are the ones who have to redeem yourselves. Simply swooping in on your faggy dragons and reclaiming the throne does not make you righteous rulers, it would be tyranny. Unless you find a way to save the realm from the eventual White Walker invasion, you can't be redeemed in my eyes.

TL;DR version....your set is wack :stylin:
Defend brothers who abuse their little sisters and sell them as glorified sex slaves to the first nikka with an army, brehs

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Defend brothers who abuse their little sisters and sell them as glorified sex slaves to the first nikka with an army, brehs

I dont care about Viserys, just dropping the reality of the Targaryens to those repping Targset. Drop that "Ether" instrumental and reread my post and we gonna have an influx of people into Starkset

:blessed:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I dont care about Viserys, just dropping the reality of the Targaryens to those repping Targset. Drop that "Ether" instrumental and reread my post and we gonna have an influx of people into Starkset

:blessed:
But how would our leader be fukked up for letting her husband kill a man who abused her, sold her, threatened both of them and rarely showed her any affection that wasn't in a creepy way?
ay08.png

You wanna talk about leaders, Ned couldn't control his bytch, that was the start of his ending. If Ned flexed his pimp hand on even a semi annually basis, Cat wouldn't be out chea yoking up midgets and putting them on trial
rmh.png
Ned wouldn't have nikkas coming for his head in these Flea Bottom streets looking to avenge their impish brothers kidnapping. I can already tell my dude Petyr Pablo Baelish hit it first:umad: Dany's out here conquering cities while Ned is getting beheaded by a teen ruler with an archery fetish and his son and wife are getting fukked up in the Soul Train line at a wedding. What is this ether you speak of, my dude?:dwillhuh:Ned's gotta be the worst dad in the Seven Kingdoms:wow:He lets his wife shyt on his b*stard son, his other son is a paraplegic and his best friend is a retarded half giant with limited vocab, his other son is damn near a mute and only wants to chill with his dog (not his dawg, his dog), his eldest son is a sucker for love and got killed because of it, instead of standing up for his daughter he sided with his old drinking buddy from college and killed his daughter's dog, and his other daughter is out on the streets murking nikkas. But he's honorable, doe
nnht.png

Holup:snoop:, why am I having a discussion about leaders with a dude repping a set with no leader?:what:The Greyjoys can talk more shyt than y'all right now, breh:skip:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
But how would our leader be fukked up for letting her husband kill a man who abused her, sold her, threatened both of them and rarely showed her any affection that wasn't in a creepy way?
ay08.png

You wanna talk about leaders, Ned couldn't control his bytch, that was the start of his ending. If Ned flexed his pimp hand on even a semi annually basis, Cat wouldn't be out chea yoking up midgets and putting them on trial
rmh.png
Ned wouldn't have nikkas coming for his head in these Flea Bottom streets looking to avenge their impish brothers kidnapping. I can already tell my dude Petyr Pablo Baelish hit it first:umad: Dany's out here conquering cities while Ned is getting beheaded by a teen ruler with an archery fetish and his son and wife are getting fukked up in the Soul Train line at a wedding. What is this ether you speak of, my dude?:dwillhuh:Ned's gotta be the worst dad in the Seven Kingdoms:wow:He lets his wife shyt on his b*stard son, his other son is a paraplegic and his best friend is a retarded half giant with limited vocab, his other son is damn near a mute and only wants to chill with his dog (not his dawg, his dog), his eldest son is a sucker for love and got killed because of it, instead of standing up for his daughter he sided with his old drinking buddy from college and killed his daughter's dog, and his other daughter is out on the streets murking nikkas. But he's honorable, doe
nnht.png

Holup:snoop:, why am I having a discussion about leaders with a dude repping a set with no leader?:what:The Greyjoys can talk more shyt than y'all right now, breh:skip:

:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

u my mans obarth

and ima let u finish

:damn: BUT NED STARK WAS THE MOST HONORABLE MAN IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS AND MAY WHOEVER SPEAKS ILL OF HIS NAME GET THE POX FROM A MILK OF THE POPPY ADDICTED FLEA BOTTOM WHORE! :ufdup::to:

:tosses mic back to u:

:to:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

u my mans obarth

and ima let u finish

:damn: BUT NED STARK WAS THE MOST HONORABLE MAN IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS AND MAY WHOEVER SPEAKS ILL OF HIS NAME GET THE POX FROM A MILK OF THE POPPY ADDICTED FLEA BOTTOM WHORE! :ufdup::to:

:tosses mic back to u:

:to:
Ned Stark fought honorably
Ned Stark fought Valiantly
Ned Stark died.
:demonic:

#Fire&Blood

Sugar

Banned
Daps
ay08.png

rmh.png
nnht.png

please do not let this impetuous negro soil the good name of StarkSet, Ser Obarth :snoop:

His opinions does not reflect the rest of those of our noble, honorable house. The sole remaining members of the Starks, Bran, Arya, Rickon, Sansa, and the gawd Jon Snow, have no ill-will toward the Khalessi. It is in our best interest to say that they dont want no problems with them dragons :whoa:

i could give a fukk about the beef the Starks used to have with the Mad King. Ned is dead, Robert is dead, Ned's brother and sister are dead. The only houses who should be immediately threatened by Dany are the Lannisters and King Stannis :mjpls:. She wants that throne and yall nikkas are standing in her way :shaq:. The Starks quest for Westeros died with King Robb. The little ones just want to stay alive. Yall really think Dany is gonna hunt them down cuz Ned rebelled against the Mad King? :comeon: