Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You unhappy scrappy? Ok smart dumb nikka, how is it a spoiler when I've been proven wrong and he is flying over kings landing? Your dumbass didn't even know that was kings landing until somebody asked the question.

Would you like to know why Tyrion was in shackles? Cause I can teach you wtf a spoiler is nikka

I know why Tyrion is in chains. I was telling you that what you did was stupid for the benefit of those who enter a non-spoiler thread and don't expect to be spoiled.

So don't threaten me because I'm not afraid of spoilers.

If you wanna talk shyt, do it in the spoiler thread. But if you're in here, then act like this is not an adaptation. Act like it's an original fukking show and shut your goddamn mouth about what can and can't happen.

Can you do that? Or do I have to sicc the mods on you? It's no spoilers for a reason.

If you are regretting your stupidity, then I'd be happy to accept your apology. Dumbass.:smh:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
All I can say is I'm would want a sister like Theon has, someone who rides out no matter what. The man suffered enough. Now you inferior ass dragon sets are in for a shock when the father figure for the show gets his weight up. The Ls will be harsh for doing his Cat dirty. Bow down to the master of coin his birds planing to make all sets fall back.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I know why Tyrion is in chains. I was telling you that what you did was stupid for the benefit of those who enter a non-spoiler thread and don't expect to be spoiled.

If you wanna talk shyt, do it in the spoiler thread. But if you're in here, then act like this is not an adaptation. Act like it's an original fukking show and shut your goddamn mouth about what can and can't happen.

Can you do that? Or do I have to sicc the mods on you? It's no spoilers for a reason.

If you are regretting your stupidity, then I'd be happy to accept your apology. Dumbass.:smh:
STFU idiot. U crying ass bytch.
And since you're not afraid of spoilers check your PM

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
STFU idiot. U crying ass bytch.
And since you're not afraid of spoilers check your PM

Wrong answer.

The correct answer is "I'm sorry for being a fukking dumbass and spoiling shyt in a non-spoiler thread."

And then I'll say "Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes. Just don't do it again."

Don't waste time defending your stupidity. Work smarter not harder. :ufdup:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Wrong answer.

The correct answer is "I'm sorry for being a fukking dumbass and spoiling shyt in a non-spoiler thread."

And then I'll say "Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes. Just don't do it again."

Don't waste time defending your stupidity. Work smarter not harder. :ufdup:
This is where I show how much of a bytch u are then I'm thru with u.

Someone asked if the dragon was flying over Kings Landing and I said no, then I was proven wrong.
Then, u being the bytch you are come whining about me spoiling shyt. Now I'm not 100% certain but I'm pretty sure I can't spoil anything if a)I'm taking a guess and b)that guess turns out to be wrong.

Don't bother responding fakkit, I'm done with the back and forth.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
fukk the old gods, the seven,the drowned god they will all burn word to R'hllor:birdman:
tumblr_mhoth42m3X1qe1i57o1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mzbi771Ten1qddfrco2_500.gif

tumblr_ms7g75DNML1s11qvbo3_r3_250.gif
No god can save ya'll when them dragons come flying down :jawalrus:

@bk already banned nikkas for spoiling, so I'm told :mjpls:. What's the point of ruining everyones viewing pleasure? We're so organized we even have two threads. A nikka even gotta walk on eggshells round here afraid of reading some shyt out the blue.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where I show how much of a bytch u are then I'm thru with u.

Someone asked if the dragon was flying over Kings Landing and I said no, then I was proven wrong.
Then, u being the bytch you are come whining about me spoiling shyt. Now I'm not 100% certain but I'm pretty sure I can't spoil anything if a)I'm taking a guess and b)that guess turns out to be wrong.

Don't bother responding fakkit, I'm done with the back and forth.

Good. Stop arguing because we both know it wasn't a guess especially since you said you know why Tyrion is in chains.

I'm glad you decided to stop defending your stupidity. And don't spoil in this thread again, you bytchmade stupidass muhfukka. :ufdup:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
All I can say is I'm would want a sister like Theon has, someone who rides out no matter what. The man suffered enough. Now you inferior ass dragon sets are in for a shock when the father figure for the show gets his weight up. The Ls will be harsh for doing his Cat dirty. Bow down to the master of coin his birds planing to make all sets fall back.

His sister is cool peoples....his father was a fukkin idiot and a hypocrite.

Last edited: