Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Does TargSet really comprehend how fukked up your leader is?

This is a woman who sat back and allowed her own BROTHER to be murdered. She watched it happen, she might as well have done it herself.

The same brother who was the rightful heir to the Iron Throne in the Targaryen bloodline. And she killed him. He did nothing worth being murdered for, he was drunk and was making idle threats because he had not gotten what was promised to him by consenting to the abomination that was the Targ/Khal marriage. Your set practiced incest for centuries in order to keep the bloodline pure, and he consented to corrupting that bloodline just so he could take back the throne that they felt belonged to their family. And she killed him.

"He was no dragon, dragons can't be killed by fire"
black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif
WHAT A LOAD OF BULLshyt. False justification for the heinous crime of kinslaying, and arguably kingslaying as well

Lets look at what a truly honorable man, Ned Stark, did when his brother was murdered. HE STARTED A WAR AND USURPED YOUR WHOLE SET. This is honor. He did not sit back idle and watch the rightful king commit this atrocity and come up with justification for inaction. He marched on the Targaryens and he destroyed them. He allowed the remaining crumbs to roam freely back into Essos because that is where they came from and that is where they belong.

Your own blood got your set into trouble. The Mad King caused all of this. You are the ones who have to redeem yourselves. Simply swooping in on your faggy dragons and reclaiming the throne does not make you righteous rulers, it would be tyranny. Unless you find a way to save the realm from the eventual White Walker invasion, you can't be redeemed in my eyes.

TL;DR version....your set is wack :stylin:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nikka aint no spoilers being dropped:mjlol:

Nikkas getting so antsy they think evrything is a spoiler now
sure slime, it's spoilers throughout this entire thread. some people who've read the books can't seem to keep their hands still. instead, they get antsy and post in here knowing good and well there's a thread for that shyt.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sure slime, it's spoilers throughout this entire thread. some people who've read the books can't seem to keep their hands still. instead, they get antsy and post in here knowing good and well there's a thread for that shyt.
I've read the books and I haven't seen a spoiler in the last few pages I've posted in.

And I hate "I read the books" spoilers more than anybody

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
its more than a few pages, pleighbwoi :birdman:

There are definitely some dry spoilers here and there in the thread, but nothing really noteworthy. Trust me, I was on a no spoiler campaign for the last 2 years and wouldn't even read Game of Thrones discussions because of them.

Lots of book readers want to discuss the TV show with people who haven't read the books because it is interesting to get the different perspectives and also because the fact is that we are all show watchers too and the presentation of things is different. Reading threads full of book readers tends to be like reading "well, such and such was different than in the books. I can't wait until they show such and such, blah blah blah." I want to discuss the show in its own context too.

Some people just aren't very self aware and don't realize when they are dry spoiling, so hopefully that is kept to a minimum here. And anyone who purposely spoils something hopefully will get banned.,

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Does TargSet really comprehend how fukked up your leader is?

This is a woman who sat back and allowed her own BROTHER to be murdered. She watched it happen, she might as well have done it herself.

The same brother who was the rightful heir to the Iron Throne in the Targaryen bloodline. And she killed him. He did nothing worth being murdered for, he was drunk and was making idle threats because he had not gotten what was promised to him by consenting to the abomination that was the Targ/Khal marriage. Your set practiced incest for centuries in order to keep the bloodline pure, and he consented to corrupting that bloodline just so he could take back the throne that they felt belonged to their family. And she killed him.

"He was no dragon, dragons can't be killed by fire"
black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif
WHAT A LOAD OF BULLshyt. False justification for the heinous crime of kinslaying, and arguably kingslaying as well

Lets look at what a truly honorable man, Ned Stark, did when his brother was murdered. HE STARTED A WAR AND USURPED YOUR WHOLE SET. This is honor. He did not sit back idle and watch the rightful king commit this atrocity and come up with justification for inaction. He marched on the Targaryens and he destroyed them. He allowed the remaining crumbs to roam freely back into Essos because that is where they came from and that is where they belong.

Your own blood got your set into trouble. The Mad King caused all of this. You are the ones who have to redeem yourselves. Simply swooping in on your faggy dragons and reclaiming the throne does not make you righteous rulers, it would be tyranny. Unless you find a way to save the realm from the eventual White Walker invasion, you can't be redeemed in my eyes.

TL;DR version....your set is wack :stylin:

I kinda felt bad for Viserys....George RR Martin had to make him into an insufferable azzhole to make people not feel sorry for him but, he never really had a chance. His parents killed, his house destroyed, no money, on the run from King Robert since he was 8, living across seas in exile. He was doomed from day one :mjlol: Khal Drogo was never gonna to honor their agreement. Drogo didn't even believe they had made any agreement. As far as he was concerned, Dany was a gift.

tommy-lister-debo-250x300.jpg

The minute Viserys came around the Khalasar and they saw how weak he was, it was a wrap for them ever going to war for him. And to be real, alot of kings or potential kings from Westeros wouldn't have been able to gain the respect of the Dothraki if they were in Viserys' situation. I could see people like King Robert, Robb Stark or Stannis gaining the Dothraki's respect because they're tough and strong but, people like Renly, Joffrey (which would have been a good thing :banderas:)
or The Mummer's Dragon (no spoilers) :mjpls:
would have got disrespected like Viserys because they weren't. Dude was basically in a non-win situation being a weak nikka around barbarians :to: