Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
But how would our leader be fukked up for letting her husband kill a man who abused her, sold her, threatened both of them and rarely showed her any affection that wasn't in a creepy way?
ay08.png

You wanna talk about leaders, Ned couldn't control his bytch, that was the start of his ending. If Ned flexed his pimp hand on even a semi annually basis, Cat wouldn't be out chea yoking up midgets and putting them on trial
rmh.png
Ned wouldn't have nikkas coming for his head in these Flea Bottom streets looking to avenge their impish brothers kidnapping. I can already tell my dude Petyr Pablo Baelish hit it first:umad: Dany's out here conquering cities while Ned is getting beheaded by a teen ruler with an archery fetish and his son and wife are getting fukked up in the Soul Train line at a wedding. What is this ether you speak of, my dude?:dwillhuh:Ned's gotta be the worst dad in the Seven Kingdoms:wow:He lets his wife shyt on his b*stard son, his other son is a paraplegic and his best friend is a retarded half giant with limited vocab, his other son is damn near a mute and only wants to chill with his dog (not his dawg, his dog), his eldest son is a sucker for love and got killed because of it, instead of standing up for his daughter he sided with his old drinking buddy from college and killed his daughter's dog, and his other daughter is out on the streets murking nikkas. But he's honorable, doe
nnht.png

Holup:snoop:, why am I having a discussion about leaders with a dude repping a set with no leader?:what:The Greyjoys can talk more shyt than y'all right now, breh:skip:
i07pNEpfmUrGu.gif

Coldblooded :whoa: :wow: hate it had to be him

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I got love for Starkset and hope you can make a comeback but this is the flabbiest you've been since the Mad King had Ned's daddy cooked like a well done leg o' lamb.

Might as well put the Holmes hightop on the Lord of Light too...still reeling from that collossal game 7 loss to the Casterly Heat and Loras Shuttlesworth. That's the only time he's shot the fair one so far. Any other time he's resorting to black magic and getting cuckolded by Melisandre. I'm sure Stannis has seen visions in the flames but its prolly just ether.

Meanwhile Targset is taking over whole civilizations without an L since the Spice King's fakkit ass served Dany some humble lamprey pie.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Until Ser Barristan finally gets the guts to set her straight about the Mad King, she is an enemy. I admit things can and probably will change, but right now the Starks should be siding with Stannis if anybody. We put the Baratheons on the throne. You continue to expose yourself as the weakest StarkSet member. Get your weight up.

Why should we be riding with Stannis when he saw Robb as a threat? :why:
Ned wanted Stannis on the throne, that didn't work, the North rebelled against the King, wanted to become their own independent kingdom, Stannis didn't like that, he wanted the entire seven kingdoms, Robb became a foe.

Are you that fukking dense? :mindblown:

As far as I'm concerned, u not even StarkSet u fukk-headed p*ssy :heh:

Real, logical-minded Wolfgang nikkas already know what's up. U exposing yourself as a misguided dumbass tryna turn nikkas who have no beef with each other into enemies. All cuz u wanna be "rah rah Starks over the rest we goin to waaaaar :heh:"

U need to sit the fukk down before I clown the shyt out of u brah

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Why should we be riding with Stannis when he saw Robb as a threat? :why:
Ned wanted Stannis on the throne, that didn't work, the North rebelled against the King, wanted to become their own independent kingdom, Stannis didn't like that, he wanted the entire seven kingdoms, Robb became a foe.

Are you that fukking dense? :mindblown:

As far as I'm concerned, u not even StarkSet u fukk-headed p*ssy :heh:

Real, logical-minded Wolfgang nikkas already know what's up. U exposing yourself as a misguided dumbass tryna turn nikkas who have no beef with each other into enemies. All cuz u wanna be "rah rah Starks over the rest we goin to waaaaar :heh:"

U need to sit the fukk down before I clown the shyt out of u brah

Yeah, tell em. nikka is going around with that red slut burning trees, setting nikkas on fire, talking about R'hllor being the only god and shyt? shytting on all the North's customs and everybody elses. I don't blame Greatjon Umber for telling Robb Stark to throw ALL of these Southron nikkas in the bushes and going their own way.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I got love for Starkset and hope you can make a comeback but this is the flabbiest you've been since the Mad King had Ned's daddy cooked like a well done leg o' lamb.

Might as well put the Holmes hightop on the Lord of Light too...still reeling from that collossal game 7 loss to the Casterly Heat and Loras Shuttlesworth. That's the only time he's shot the fair one so far. Any other time he's resorting to black magic and getting cuckolded by Melisandre. I'm sure Stannis has seen visions in the flames but its prolly just ether.

Meanwhile Targset is taking over whole civilizations without an L since the Spice King's fakkit ass served Dany some humble lamprey pie.
:ohh: that was unnecessary, don't even remember why gramps did that :wow:
What happened to that fat fukk?

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
:ohh: that was unnecessary, don't even remember why gramps did that :wow:
What happened to that fat fukk?

Got his throat cut by Pyat Pree :wow:

But before that he was sonning Khaleesi. "Oh I'm sure you will take back the Iron Throne, princess....just not with my ships" :steviej:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Probably my favorite moment of the show so far alongside the Red Wedding and the Hound vs. Beric Dondarrion fight, and the inevitable moment when we finally get to see Missandei's titties
:lupe:

Seem like nikkas forgot Bran just went north of the Wall on his way to Proffessor Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters to find out what's really good with jumping in nikkas heads.
If he learn to warg with one of those dragons tho....:lolbron:
#WolfGangKillEmAll

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I legitimately want Stannis to win. If he's heading to the wall he can have little rickon claim the north and restore justice
He dont know where rickon's at and nobody gonna tell that nikka nothing. he aint from the north
:lupe:

Seem like nikkas forgot Bran just went north of the Wall on his way to Proffessor Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters to find out what's really good with jumping in nikkas heads.
If he learn to warg with one of those dragons tho....:lolbron:
#WolfGangKillEmAll
:lupe: I'mma give you that, that's a legit problem.

Stark ain't got no armies tho at the moment, they need to be considering merging rather than a complete takeover. They need to be fukking with Targ Industries :ahh: