Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

u my mans obarth

and ima let u finish

:damn: BUT NED STARK WAS THE MOST HONORABLE MAN IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS AND MAY WHOEVER SPEAKS ILL OF HIS NAME GET THE POX FROM A MILK OF THE POPPY ADDICTED FLEA BOTTOM WHORE! :ufdup::to:

:tosses mic back to u:

:to:
@beanz I got love for #Starkset, doe:to: But I can't sit idly by and see the name of my Khaleesi besmirched:wow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
please do not let this impetuous negro soil the good name of StarkSet, Ser Obarth :snoop:

His opinions does not reflect the rest of those of our noble, honorable house. The sole remaining members of the Starks, Bran, Arya, Rickon, Sansa, and the gawd Jon Snow, have no ill-will toward the Khalessi. It is in our best interest to say that they dont want no problems with them dragons :whoa:

i could give a fukk about the beef the Starks used to have with the Mad King. Ned is dead, Robert is dead, Ned's brother and sister are dead. The only houses who should be immediately threatened by Dany are the Lannisters and King Stannis :mjpls:. She wants that throne and yall nikkas are standing in her way :shaq:. The Starks quest for Westeros died with King Robb. The little ones just want to stay alive. Yall really think Dany is gonna hunt them down cuz Ned rebelled against the Mad King? :comeon:
:myman: Everyone is #Starkset at least a little when you start off with this series (books or shows). Ned and Robb's deaths are still the two moments that cut me deep like surgery so far. All my real #SnowMen know it's nothing but love from the #FireFlameSpitters
dap-o.gif

If @Adam3000 ain't about that then it's all good:manny:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Ned Stark fought honorably
Ned Stark fought Valiantly
Ned Stark died.
:demonic:

#Fire&Blood

that was our ned tho :to:

in all seriousness, had the Lannisters not killed ned by treachery and deceit with the help of fakkit ass littlefinger, ned would have came back north and would have really shown those bytchass Lannisters that work in the riverlands. the Young Wolf was ill but he made political mistakes that ned would have never made. The north would STILL be holding it down right now and he would have had bytch ass walder frey in check along with the boltons and he would have never sent theon to the iron islands. Whole story would have taken a different turn.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:myman: Everyone is #Starkset at least a little when you start off with this series (books or shows). Ned and Robb's deaths are still the two moments that cut me deep like surgery so far. All my real #SnowMen know it's nothing but love from the #FireFlameSpitters
dap-o.gif

If @Adam3000 ain't about that then it's all good:manny:

:handshake:

at the end of the day the real enemy is the others and they care little about the game of thrones we humans play :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
please do not let this impetuous negro soil the good name of StarkSet, Ser Obarth :snoop:

His opinions does not reflect the rest of those of our noble, honorable house. The sole remaining members of the Starks, Bran, Arya, Rickon, Sansa, and the gawd Jon Snow, have no ill-will toward the Khalessi. It is in our best interest to say that they dont want no problems with them dragons :whoa:

i could give a fukk about the beef the Starks used to have with the Mad King. Ned is dead, Robert is dead, Ned's brother and sister are dead. The only houses who should be immediately threatened by Dany are the Lannisters and King Stannis :mjpls:. She wants that throne and yall nikkas are standing in her way :shaq:. The Starks quest for Westeros died with King Robb. The little ones just want to stay alive. Yall really think Dany is gonna hunt them down cuz Ned rebelled against the Mad King? :comeon:

Until Ser Barristan finally gets the guts to set her straight about the Mad King, she is an enemy. I admit things can and probably will change, but right now the Starks should be siding with Stannis if anybody. We put the Baratheons on the throne. You continue to expose yourself as the weakest StarkSet member. Get your weight up.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Until Ser Barristan finally gets the guts to set her straight about the Mad King, she is an enemy. I admit things can and probably will change, but right now the Starks should be siding with Stannis if anybody. We put the Baratheons on the throne. You continue to expose yourself as the weakest StarkSet member. Get your weight up.
Yeah I don't get how team stark could fuc with dany:dwillhuh:Ned died trying to put Stannis on the throne.After the young wolf died they should be riding with team Stannis.