Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Marathoned all 3 seasons in about a week.... I'm all fukked up gotta ride with the Starks this season:to:

You made the right choice. We are the Native Americans, they are the European invaders. We have righteousness on our side, we carry the blood of the first men. The old gods will not be usurped by anyone, they will once again inherit the land when winter finally comes to an end.

Daps
My nikka @obarth, my nikka @Don Drogo. My nikka @Jax couldn't give me a heads up on the trailer :dahell:
The Queen got thread shook on some Don corleone shyt :whew: Don't make us send out luca brasi aka greyworm da gawd to check yall bytch ass leaders :ufudup:

I just finished my 6th reread of the entire series. I'm Ready breh's :ohlawd:

Damn 6 reads tho?
7axnNWw.png

I thought I was beastin when I would give each episode about 3 viewings :patrice:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You made the right choice. We are the Native Americans, they are the European invaders. We have righteousness on our side, we carry the blood of the first men. The old gods will not be usurped by anyone, they will once again inherit the land when winter finally comes to an end.

:dahell:FUKK the old gods nikka

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
What that makes Targset then? Aliens invading with spaceships? :mjpls: