Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
:laff: @ this thread

are all the sets full? :unsure:

gonna have to roll with the hound :birdman:

arya will come around to his charm.. :sitdown:

#bloodhoundgang :blessed:

#twopiececombo :feedme:

#aryanation :mjpls:

Targset is accepting applications from the correct candidates

We regulate the freedom of the downtrodden
And we damn good at it too
but you can't be any geek of the street
You gotta be handy with the valarian steel you know what I mean, earn your keep

#TARRRRRRGGGGGGSET!!!!

....MOUNT UP

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
wasn't there a sophie turner leaked pic last year? i can't find it.

Daps
Reppin
London
Targset is accepting applications from the correct candidates

We regulate the freedom of the downtrodden
And we damn good at it too
but you can't be any geek of the street
You gotta be handy with the valarian steel you know what I mean, earn your keep

#TARRRRRRGGGGGGSET!!!!

....MOUNT UP

:mjlol: Tell that to Cleon.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is deadwood?

Deadwood is good, although not really comparable to the others. Or comparable to any other programme. 'Carnivale' is similar in terms of setting...kinda. But yeah its pretty unique.

A lot of its praise comes from its swear-word heavy dialogue which I personally found grating after a while, and the plot is complex to the point of sometimes not making a whole load of sense, but the characters are brilliant, as is the acting.

'Utopia' is the best new TV program as far as I am concerned. Check that out.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Deadwood is good, although not really comparable to the others. Or comparable to any other programme. 'Carnivale' is similar in terms of setting...kinda. But yeah its pretty unique.

A lot of its praise comes from its swear-word heavy dialogue which I personally found grating after a while, and the plot is complex to the point of sometimes not making a whole load of sense, but the characters are brilliant, as is the acting.

'Utopia' is the best new TV program as far as I am concerned. Check that out.
deadwood is great and i respect the production values and the acting is great.. its just kind of a drag to watch.. one of those shows where personally i'll watch an episode every here and there..

and utopia is just :ohlawd:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:beli: was hoping for someone to post the pic
BrltT.jpg

I don't think it's her though :yeshrug:

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't it a coincidence how CLEON rhymes with Theon, the same dude that burned your Keep to the ground. Wasn't he your ward just 2 seasons ago?
:mjlol:

How do you let your hostage burn your ancestral palace to the ground? And with a skeleton crew of about 20 at that?
:russ:

Oh hey, "King in the North", how can a headless man wear a crown? Maybe he'll warg into his wolf and wear the crown that way... wait a minute...!!
:troll:

We're still waiting for the Christening of Little Ned, when is Talisa due again?
:pachaha:

How do you let the b*stard of your mid-level bannerman Roose Bolton (Not even a Kastark or Cassel or Umber for that matter) become Lord of your domain?

#TeamBodyBag? In the same season that Daenerys had 160 slavers re-enact the last scene in Spartacus. And that's just another day at the office for the Last Dragon...
:krs:

How do you let an old man whose about to collect Social Security checks smelt and forge family's heirloom in 2 and give one away to a boy that's never swung a sword?
:sas1:

And the other to a man with one hand?
:sas2:

It's all fun and games, #StarkSet
There's nothing here fukk off

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Isn't it a coincidence how CLEON rhymes with Theon, the same dude that burned your Keep to the ground. Wasn't he your ward just 2 seasons ago?
:mjlol:

How do you let your hostage burn your ancestral palace to the ground? And with a skeleton crew of about 20 at that?
:russ:

Oh hey, "King in the North", how can a headless man wear a crown? Maybe he'll warg into his wolf and wear the crown that way... wait a minute...!!

We're still waiting for the Christening of Little Ned, when is Talisa due again?
:pachaha:

How do you let the b*stard of your mid-level bannerman Roose Bolton (Not even a Kastark or Cassel or Umber for that matter) become Lord of your domain?

#TeamBodyBag? In the same season that Daenerys had 160 slavers re-enact the last scene in Spartacus. And that's just another day at the office for the Last Dragon...
:krs:

How do you let an old man whose about to collect Social Security checks smelt and forge family's heirloom in 2 and give one away to a boy that's never swung a sword?
:sas1:

And the other to a man with one hand?
:sas2:

It's all fun and games, #StarkSet
There's nothing here fukk off

#Starkset was a honorable house who believed in the good of people. Theon was welcomed in and stabbed us in the back. The boltons/freys were our bannermen and stabbed us in the back. We have learned from our mistakes and all will pay.

#JonStark is coming for that ass eventually. He getting that training in the nights watch (yes I said stark....because he is one)

#Brandolf can control one of the strongest men in the land and a direwolf and when he gets to whatever the hell they going to meet that raven thing....maybe he will learn to control dragons #yalldonthearmethough

Arya is making a list....checkin it twice....those who were naughty gettin shanked at night

Rickon is somewhere waiting in the wings gettin that training.

Sansa....well hopefully she'll stay alive long enough for one of the others to rescue her I don't really have much faith in her abilities. But she still family

Yall need to recognize and stop talkin reckless......We coming for heads.