Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
im an avid watcher. all i have to say is #Targset, and I would sacrifice every fukktard in Westeros just to see that crown sit on Khaleesi's head. :noah:
Winter is Coming breh...don't get caught out there...even Littlefoot peeped the way the Winds of Winter were blowing :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
im an avid watcher. all i have to say is #Targset, and I would sacrifice every fukktard in Westeros just to see that crown sit on Khaleesi's head. :noah:

Avid watcher, casual thinker :yawn:

SXzWIdk.jpg

bytch has got the depth of a backyard swimming pool

Oh, but please tell me more about your dragons like Bran gives a fukk

:laff:

Kxbu4hz.png
HoOQKld.png

It can happen to Locke it can happen to Drogon too

tumblr_n0remaqdEA1qiaxzfo2_250.gif

But don't worry, we got bigger fish to fry than some small squad half a world away, so you are safe from our wrath. What do yall know about the REAL struggle?

tumblr_n4q2f22P0K1rniorio8_400.gif

#GetYourWeightUpWesteros

#TheyComin

#OriginalStarks

Jards

All Star
Daps
Deadwood is good, although not really comparable to the others. Or comparable to any other programme. 'Carnivale' is similar in terms of setting...kinda. But yeah its pretty unique.

A lot of its praise comes from its swear-word heavy dialogue which I personally found grating after a while, and the plot is complex to the point of sometimes not making a whole load of sense, but the characters are brilliant, as is the acting.

'Utopia' is the best new TV program as far as I am concerned. Check that out.

Second series please :feedme: