Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Dragons invading King's Landing air space?
0eq9.png

"The war's not won"
0eq9.png

"They can live in my new world or they can die in their old one"
0eq9.png

"Tell your father I'm here and tell him Lannisters aren't the only ones that pay their debts"
0eq9.png

"If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place"
0eq9.png

d91.gif

I'm so hype I can barely bring myself to stunt on nikkas over how #Targset stays winning even in trailers:wow:

I said "barely":shaq: Some of y'all sound straight shook from that first shot in the trailer. I wonder why
nnht.png
Dany's going the Obama route and just sending those drones to do her dirty work while she's lamping across the Narrow Sea sipping on some D'Ussé:umad:I just hope Pod da gawd can escape King's Landing before Dany drops those bombs over Baghdad
pqre.png

game of thrones season 4 trailer

followed by obarth season 4 trailer

:wow: im ready

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Looks like they replaced the Guy playing the Mountain again, and did it properly this time -

tumblr_muffdxeoXF1qis07wo1_500.jpg

The second dude looked out of place, just tall and not intimidating like the first, this dude looks like what you'd expect someone named The Mountain to look.
Damn that sword bout tall as Cersei.
Yeah 2nd Mountain looked like damn George Murrisan(sp)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first mountain was perfect imo. this one is cool too but the mountain is supposed to be older than the hound and this nikka looks like he in his early 30s and the hound looks like he about to hit them 50s. still, thats just nitpicking honestly. this dude is big enough to play the part.

The guy playing the montain now is 25

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dragons invading King's Landing air space?
0eq9.png

"The war's not won"
0eq9.png

"They can live in my new world or they can die in their old one"
0eq9.png

"Tell your father I'm here and tell him Lannisters aren't the only ones that pay their debts"
0eq9.png

"If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place"
0eq9.png

d91.gif

I'm so hype I can barely bring myself to stunt on nikkas over how #Targset stays winning even in trailers:wow:

I said "barely":shaq: Some of y'all sound straight shook from that first shot in the trailer. I wonder why
nnht.png
Dany's going the Obama route and just sending those drones to do her dirty work while she's lamping across the Narrow Sea sipping on some D'Ussé:umad:I just hope Pod da gawd can escape King's Landing before Dany drops those bombs over Baghdad
pqre.png

Nikkas scared breh :win:

You know these nikkas hit that :whoa::whoa::whoa: as soon as they saw that shadow

It's about to be a hot winter:banderas:

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Got a taxi new years eve and the driver plays Mord the gate keeper. I think that was the name i was fairly drunk . . . .:yeshrug:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
My nikka @obarth, my nikka @Don Drogo. My nikka @Jax couldn't give me a heads up on the trailer :dahell:
The Queen got thread shook on some Don corleone shyt :whew: Don't make us send out luca brasi aka greyworm da gawd to check yall bytch ass leaders :ufudup:

I just finished my 6th reread of the entire series. I'm Ready breh's :ohlawd:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka @obarth, my nikka @Don Drogo. My nikka @Jax couldn't give me a heads up on the trailer :dahell:
The Queen got thread shook on some Don corleone shyt :whew: Don't make us send out luca brasi aka greyworm da gawd to check yall bytch ass leaders :ufudup:

I just finished my 6th reread of the entire series. I'm Ready breh's :ohlawd:

You read all the books 6 times?:dwillhuh: