Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Damn its kind of dope how the show is so different from the books honestly, Im on A Feast For Crows now about halfway though and the show is definitely veering left while kind of still managing to stay on the same course, I can still watch certain storylines and have no clue how their going to portray the end of them

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:pachaha:Everyone trying to figure out Littlefingers plan.He has no plan.He has no end game.Watch his chaos speech from last season.Thats why he's going to end up:piss::rip:.
:usure:

little-finger-nod.gif

Jards

All Star
Daps
Littlefinger, got queens ready to kill for him. What off brand set has a queen putting in work? I would not be shocked if he had the swagless warrior on his team ready to bang out secrets from the false queen of the slaves. Sidebar: when king Robert drank himself from that wine Cersi had Lancel give him, where you think he got it? What wine did Sir Dontos the pawn drank in season 1 or 2 when Joffery was going to have him killed, yep same wine. The only Stark I'm rooting for is Jon Snow . He don't water dance he pull up his pants and make him enemies lean back.
What nikka?! You don't fukk with #starkset #wolfgang?! WELL LET IT BE KNOWN THEN!!!!

fukk outta here nikka - you're to Littlefinger what Nigerian Don is to Big Sean, ol "Wait til Lord Baelish drops his next single, you'll see" ass nikka

#starkset #wolfgang

Eat a dikk :mjpls:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Pretty sure that after King Stannis Baratheon gets his fingers up in their pockets, the only way Khaleesi is gonna get to know the Iron Bank is when they slip one of them Braavosi swords in her barren gut. The gonna wanna collect on that mortgage.:boss:
:leostare: