Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: man y'all keep acting like GRRM ain't using logic for a lot of these stories. He hasn't left that many plot holes. So let me get this straight, you have to go back and conquer 3 cities correct:
- You failed to control those 3 cities because your army abandoned them before….
- So what makes you think that you can keep all 10,000 of your men in one place…..
- Seems to me like Kelly C will have to actually "occupy" those cities. Which means that 10,000 gets split X ways…..
- And also means that Kelly C has to appoint people she trust to rule over those cities. That small council just got smaller….
- At full force it was 50/50 to sail to Westeros. Now we're supposed to believe y'all just gonna double back, pop the trunk, and head back home like nothing happened???

- Oh and I didn't even mention the fact that she now has to deal with things like economics and handing out justice

But y'all and them Stannis Stans don't hear me though :sas1:
This is just preparing her for when she does go back to westeros as she alluded to. She's gonna take back these cities no problem and make sure proper leaders are in place.

And I don't think she's on her way back westeros any time soon. She gonna beef up her army more and of course let them dragons grow.

Basically what I'm saying is I ain't worried bout nuthin. #Targset :obama:

Daps
None book reader here….. let's break down littlefingers plan

The Lannisters have an alliance with Dorne, Highgarden, the Vale & Bolton

Littlefinger teamed with Highgarden to betray the Lannisters, kill Joffrey and kidnap Sansa. The question is, what did Littlefinger get from Highgarden in order to pull this off? We know how Highgarden benefits from this action - the crown. But kidnapping Sansa, alone, cannot be the guarantee he was provided.

I say this because, Sansa CANNOT marry her cousin publicly. This can't be done for one reason alone:
- Doing so would obviously tell the Lannisters that he was behind Joffrey's killing and launch the two sides into war. If he can't marry them publicly, then she cannot assume control and unite the North.

So I wonder if Highgarden has promised to protect Littlefinger if news surfaces that Sansa is in the Vale? This is quite peculiar because that's all but giving Littlefinger the advantage in the relationship. If he drops dime about Joffrey's death, the Lannisters kill Marg, attack Highgarden - and Littefinger never sends a single soldier outside of the Vale. Seems like a bad play from Highgarden to get the crown.

The real question then is, what signature event will Littlefinger wait for/create in order to allow Sansa to resurface? Any scenario you can think of that allows Sansa to be alive outside of Kings Landing ends up with war breaking out in that land.

:ohhh: I was thinking the same thing when they put up that proposal that Sansa marry that flaming retard. How they gon let her marry her cousin out in the open especially when they suspect Sansa for conspiring along with Tyrion? Littlefinger's gotta be waiting in the cut with another plan to doublecross the Tyrells and have them eventually go at the Lannisters when he can :blessed: and annouce the wedding and unite the Vale, Riverlands, and the rest of the north (not loyal to bolton)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
tumblr_n540th9V8t1tsx48to4_r1_250.gif

:demonic:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The real question then is, what signature event will Littlefinger wait for/create in order to allow Sansa to resurface? Any scenario you can think of that allows Sansa to be alive outside of Kings Landing ends up with war breaking out in that land.
not really tho cuz it's obvious if Margery gets Tommen in the palm of her hand she can cut off any power cersei has

the only REAL problem in this situation is Tywin, and he still got Varys in his corner to watch his back for any shady shyt

outside of those 2, who has the pull to get a war poppin? Jaime still known as the KingSlayer and he can't even fight, nobody respectin his ass no more

Daps
None book reader here….. let's break down littlefingers plan

The Lannisters have an alliance with Dorne, Highgarden, the Vale & Bolton

Littlefinger teamed with Highgarden to betray the Lannisters, kill Joffrey and kidnap Sansa. The question is, what did Littlefinger get from Highgarden in order to pull this off? We know how Highgarden benefits from this action - the crown. But kidnapping Sansa, alone, cannot be the guarantee he was provided.

I say this because, Sansa CANNOT marry her cousin publicly. This can't be done for one reason alone:
- Doing so would obviously tell the Lannisters that he was behind Joffrey's killing and launch the two sides into war. If he can't marry them publicly, then she cannot assume control and unite the North.

So I wonder if Highgarden has promised to protect Littlefinger if news surfaces that Sansa is in the Vale? This is quite peculiar because that's all but giving Littlefinger the advantage in the relationship. If he drops dime about Joffrey's death, the Lannisters kill Marg, attack Highgarden - and Littefinger never sends a single soldier outside of the Vale. Seems like a bad play from Highgarden to get the crown.

The play, to me seems to be that Margery has a child then Tommen is killed....I'm not clear on the rules of succession but I think that would make Margery queen until her child came of age, no?

I'm that case, Sansa could surface, claim she fled out of fear but had no part in Joff's murder and the queen could pardon her making her warden of the north.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Damn brehs, I think I may have to start incorporating some GoT lines into my daily vocab, that "First of his name" shyt goes hard. Imagine introducing yourself to someone and then hitting them with "First of the name" at the end of it, or getting off in a full court game and telling the defender to "Bend the knee" as you give them the business :lupe:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Damn brehs, I think I may have to start incorporating some GoT lines into my daily vocab, that "First of his name" shyt goes hard. Imagine introducing yourself to someone and then hitting them with "First of the name" at the end of it, or getting off in a full court game and telling the defender to "Bend the knee" as you give them the business :lupe:

My use of the word c*nt has grown exponentially.