Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Glad I jumped on #starkset 2 weeks ago. :whew:

Jon Da Snowman is :myman:
you barely made the deadline but it's great to have you join the set :ehh: :handshake:

but dont get it twisted, you new nikkas gotta catch a body for #starkset before you get to sit at the table with the generals of this shyt :ufdup: and considering #Lset already got 1 foot in the grave and 3 feet on a banana peel you're gonna have to put in work on the #Stannisset and #Targset nikkas to earn any stripes around here :ufdup:

just make sure you leave Shireen alone breh :birdman:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
:mjlol: @3Rivers @Adam3000 can one of yall please whip up 2 smileys, 1 of hodor's demonic face and the other of ole boy gettin choked out, similar to this
du8MXTN.png
Kxbu4hz.png
HoOQKld.png

Daps
I really don't know what you nikkas were expecting.

You thought seeing Robb, his pregnant wife, and Cat getting slaughtered by worthless traitors would make the Starkset team members switch sides?

That just pissed us off. That just made us ride for Starkset even harder.

Freys, Boltons, Lannisters...you just dug your own graves. You took Ned, you took Robb, you took Cat. All you did was speed up your own demise.

It's a new Starkset. This Starkset ain't relying on honor. This Starkset ain't losing wars over love.

This Starkset is putting A SWORD THROUGH YOUR EYE AND OUT THE BACK OF YOUR FUKKING SKULL. :ufdup:

Rest in peace to Robb, Cat, Talisa, and Eddard Jr. Rest in peace to Ned Stark.

The North will never forget, muhfukkas.

The mirror image of what Jon just did :whoo:

So prophetic. :wow:

You were right about it making us ride for #StarkSet even harder. Through the first three seasons, many of us (myself included) were #StarkSet first, but still openly rode with the Mother of Dragons as she played in the sand. After the Red Wedding, tho....all other alliances got thrown in the bushes. We give Shireen her props, but that's where it stops.

It's strictly #WolfGang or no gang. You're muthaphcking right the Nawf remembers:demonic:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They made Jon Snow look kind of weak,though.That one dude was nice with those daggers.And lost due to outside interference.Right when she stabbed him in the back they should have rang the bell DQ!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
They made Jon Snow look kind of weak,though.That one dude was nice with those daggers.And lost due to outside interference.Right when she stabbed him in the back they should have rang the bell DQ!
Karl was a fookin legend of Gin Alley. He wasn't no chump.

Yep, don't forget that they was fighting in a closed, cramped shack. Daggers are a better weapon to use in that setting than a long sword.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Lets be honest, I started the deadline for joining sets. Brydgang member who hated by others on this forum, people calling for my head now we growing fast. I rode for my father figure since day 1.Little Finger is a major cult figure the fresh David Koresh. You know Sansa designed the logo byrdgang be the army better yet the navy. Now our soldiers be in gators cadets in Mercedes.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
The Hound shytting on ol girl's training was hilarious. It will only make her stronger, she'll peep game from The Hound and learn all his tricks that she can use.

I can't wait till she starts catching bodies regularly. She's got that taste. #StarkSet2.0 will use demonic ways to defeat the evil.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Karl was a fookin legend of Gin Alley. He wasn't no chump.

Yep, don't forget that they was fighting in a closed, cramped shack. Daggers are a better weapon to use in that setting than a long sword.
I'm saying. That shyt is going over a lot of these clowns heads. Karl wasn't a chump. Night's Watch is made out of the worst of the worst. When they mutiny, you think a cupcake is gonna be the one calling shots? :dahell:

Karl was legit, and Jon put longclaw straight through the back of that bastid's head. :pacspit: