Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Why would they announce the future Lord of the Vale is betrothed to someone? Don't you think bring a lot of unwarranted attention as folks tried to figure out who this mysterious girl is?

All that's besides the point, if they ever did go through with the marriage, why would they want her to marry as some no name niece from the littlest of the fingers? What would be the advantage in that?
That is true as well but I wasn't saying they were announcing his marriage, just that if it was found this girl was here they have a reason why she's here. It's not like LF could sneak her through the back of the castle and hide her in a room until all was well and good. And just having his niece there, to just be there (without the marriage involved) seems odd too.

I think the marriage to LF's niece makes sense if you think about the fact that LF and Lysa are getting married as well so even though she isn't highborn, it doesn't raise as much suspicion.

But I was thinking, what advantage does Sansa give LF? He marries Lysa and let's just say kills her and her son then somehow marries Sansa but he doesn't get Winterfell does he? Even if they have a son together, wouldn't the son get the Vale or does marrying/producing children with Sansa give him both the Vale and Winterfell?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:sas1:

I take a multivitamin. :sas2:
jZvwvRa.png

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
That is true as well but I wasn't saying they were announcing his marriage, just that if it was found this girl was here they have a reason why she's here. It's not like LF could sneak her through the back of the castle and hide her in a room until all was well and good. And just having his niece there, to just be there (without the marriage involved) seems odd too.

I think the marriage to LF's niece makes sense if you think about the fact that LF and Lysa are getting married as well so even though she isn't highborn, it doesn't raise as much suspicion.

But I was thinking, what advantage does Sansa give LF? He marries Lysa and let's just say kills her and her son then somehow marries Sansa but he doesn't get Winterfell does he? Even if they have a son together, wouldn't the son get the Vale or does marrying/producing children with Sansa give him both the Vale and Winterfell?

Yup. As far as the world knows, Sansa is the only Stark still alive, so whoever marries/puts a child in her will have control of the North. It's the reason the Tyrells tried to marry her to Loras and Tywin swooped in and had her marry Tyrion instead.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Yup. As far as the world knows, Sansa is the only Stark still alive, so whoever marries/puts a child in her will have control of the North. It's the reason the Tyrells tried to marry her to Loras and Tywin swooped in and had her marry Tyrion instead.
Alright, that makes LF's plan a lot more clear than just wanting Sansa as a replacement for Catelyn

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know the kliq rolls with winners, so I hope you kliqing up the brydgang and not the WCW Starkset. Those guys are mid carders and enhancement talent and best. Brydgang set and kliq members only main event.
Well the first thing you got to realize,brother.Is this right here(Starkset)is the future of GoT.Either get down or lay down,dude!

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
you know the kliq rolls with winners, so I hope you kliqing up the brydgang and not the WCW Starkset. Those guys are mid carders and enhancement talent and best. Brydgang set and kliq members only main event.
the kliq rolled with roaddogg jesse james.. spare me that winners shyt breh

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad I jumped on #starkset 2 weeks ago. :whew:

Jon Da Snowman is :myman:

All these new nikkas. :childplease:

I've been on Starkset since Day One. I'm kinda pissed I didn't get a shoutout in the roll call.

Shyt I was raising hell in the 3rd season thread.

I really don't know what you nikkas were expecting.

You thought seeing Robb, his pregnant wife, and Cat getting slaughtered by worthless traitors would make the Starkset team members switch sides?

That just pissed us off. That just made us ride for Starkset even harder.

Freys, Boltons, Lannisters...you just dug your own graves. You took Ned, you took Robb, you took Cat. All you did was speed up your own demise.

It's a new Starkset. This Starkset ain't relying on honor. This Starkset ain't losing wars over love.

This Starkset is putting A SWORD THROUGH YOUR EYE AND OUT THE BACK OF YOUR FUKKING SKULL. :ufdup:

Rest in peace to Robb, Cat, Talisa, and Eddard Jr. Rest in peace to Ned Stark.

The North will never forget, muhfukkas.

My predictions are coming true. :ahh: Targset, Lannisterset, Stannisset, Littlefingerset, and the rest of these pathetic sets need to fall back.

Walder Frey ain't shown his ugly traitorous face since last season. Joffery got that work. There's more work coming.

And when we finish ya'll off, it's not gonna be from a distance. It'll be up close and personal. Don't say we didn't warn you. The one who passes the sentence swings the sword, nikka.

Ya'll burning innocents, raping members of your own set, and crucifying one slavemaster so ten more can take their place.

We killing rapists and child killers over here. Jamie couldn't even get revenge on Locke for his missing hand cuz Bran, the Stark child Jamie pushed out the window with that same hand, sewed that up quick. Falling off buildings and bouncing back with fukking mutant powers.

Starkset runs shyt because we don't give a fukk about an Iron Throne. We ride for justice. And when the rest of you sets mourn in the ashes of the throne room, Starkset will be there passing the judgment of old gods on your damned souls. :ufdup: